Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lancing on SSN right now

Jul 7, 2003
Arry chatting away to reporters whilst sitting in his Range Rover. 31st August wouldn't be the same without him.

He got Birmingham and Bournemouth confused when talking through his car window. Bet the Brum fans were not impressed with that.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Barber.....

Defender having a medical

Working on another defender so one of our younger players can go out on loan (Goldson I assume).

Working on a 3rd choice goalkeeper.

In an ideal world we'd like to get a striker in as well.

AK not going to Leicester.

Quite a lot of interest in 2 of our players which would be loan deals.

Agents are wankers (paraphrasing a bit here) and we don't like paying over the odds to them.

Should get 2 over the line but hoping for 3.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Agents are wankers (paraphrasing a bit here) and we don't like paying over the odds to them.

Interesting line in a Simon Jordan piece this morning (ok, I know he's an orange **** etc..)

Says he had to deliberately step back from contract deals as, when it's your personal money, it's very hard to hand it over to agents for sod all. Better just to set a budget and let someone else handle the deal within those parameters.

Interesting perspective. Even if he is a knob.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Barber.....

Working on another defender so one of our younger players can go out on loan (Goldson I assume).

2 plus the defender having the medical or 2 including the defender having the medical ??

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Barber.....

Hoping there is some strong poker face / playing skills there re 2 players in, 'hoping' for 3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here