Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets remaining for Derby next Friday

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just a quick question..are you at the front of the North Stand? :whistle:
Nah at the back, too many people with their arms crossed down the front, I'll be on my seat bellowing chants from the off. You should be able to hear up in the east stand library 😂

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I seem to know a fair few people who can't go to this - far more than normal. I probably can't go either.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I seem to know a fair few people who can't go to this - far more than normal. I probably can't go either.

Standard for evening week day matches, much prefer Sat 5.30 KO

Not selling too quickly.

Currently online...

North = 1
WSL = 171
WSU = 28
South = 256
ESL = 175
ESU = 88

Be great if we can flog enough tomorrow for the club to open a bit more in the South. However, recently they have gone the other way and taken any remaining seats off sale and declared it as sold out. The pre match brief does not even mention that tickets are still available. Under the 'tickets' heading it just reminds us about the season ticket renewal deadline and says the ticket office will be open to get tickets for future match's.

Derby have not sold out their 2000 despite only cost them £20 and free coach travel.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not selling too quickly.

Currently online...

North = 1
WSL = 171
WSU = 28
South = 256
ESL = 175
ESU = 88

Be great if we can flog enough tomorrow for the club to open a bit more in the South. However, recently they have gone the other way and taken any remaining seats off sale and declared it as sold out. The pre match brief does not even mention that tickets are still available. Under the 'tickets' heading it just reminds us about the season ticket renewal deadline and says the ticket office will be open to get tickets for future match's.

Derby have not sold out their 2000 despite only cost them £20 and free coach travel.

For Derby, that have little to play for now, and on dcfcfans forum the talk is of all the mediocre players they want moved out this Summer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just shows the cat A prices are too high - surely it would be better to have sell outs at cat c prices for everyone...?!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just shows the cat A prices are too high - surely it would be better to have sell outs at cat c prices for everyone...?!

I'm not sure that is the major reason the game hasn't sold out though. If were playing at 3pm on a Saturday, away from the sky cameras, I bet it would have done.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

There's less than 800 tickets available so pretty much a sell out.

No guarantee that it would sell out at Cat C prices and anyway, if there are only 800 available that would suggest the pricing isn't too far wrong.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

28,000 tickets sold at cat A prices = more revenue than 30,000 tickets sold at cat C prices.

I agree though, I'd rather see a filled stadium of passionate fans cheering on the Albion. But the accountants want their £££.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
28,000 tickets sold at cat A prices = more revenue than 30,000 tickets sold at cat C prices.

I agree though, I'd rather see a filled stadium of passionate fans cheering on the Albion. But the accountants want their £££.

Doubtful if the 800 tickets get sold it will be to passionate fans as why didn't they purchase them earlier????

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

No guarantee that it would sell out at Cat C prices and anyway, if there are only 800 available that would suggest the pricing isn't too far wrong.

Have they released the seats behind the south goal yet? Are they included in the 800 or will they remain unsold and empty?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm not sure that is the major reason the game hasn't sold out though. If were playing at 3pm on a Saturday, away from the sky cameras, I bet it would have done.

Yep - good point. I'm not sure on which other games that sold out were cat A just happened to notice this one was...

Don't agree - we have that many STH & a fair allocation to the away fans that 800 tickets is a lot compared to how many were on general Sale match by match - and we've been selling out recently...

Possibly spending more money at the club etc though - those 2k extra. Id rather see a full stadium at £10 a ticket personally - think most of us would...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here