Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Bid £3 /£5/£7.5 million for Ulloa

steveLCFC

May 8, 2014
Ha Ha, what a plastic wxxker! One promotion and you think you are a big club, on the forum of the team who kicked your arse twice last season, got bigger crowds than you, and whose striker is being pursued by your manager. Who do you think you are, Man Utd? I would suggest more like Leeds, going bust and down to League one in the next 5 years.

23 years season ticket holder mate, so plastic I am not. One promotion???? We have won the football league the most amount of times, joint with Man City. Yes you beat us twice, im happy with that considering we finished about 20 points ahead of you. Bigger crowds? I don't think so.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
[MENTION=29387]steveLCFC[/MENTION] Obvious, troll is obvious.

I predict this is close to what he is:
internet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
23 years season ticket holder mate, so plastic I am not. One promotion???? We have won the football league the most amount of times, joint with Man City. Yes you beat us twice, im happy with that considering we finished about 20 points ahead of you. Bigger crowds? I don't think so.

2013 2014 season

Our average 27283

LCFC average 24994

Try thinking for the first time.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
well not really, yes on average, but not individual games. also these stats are incorrect. our last game of the season was total sell out in all areas of the ground. So 31,424 is wrong

31,424 is what your very own club reported as the attendance.

Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 13.42.46.png

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
well not really, yes on average, but not individual games. also these stats are incorrect. our last game of the season was total sell out in all areas of the ground. So 31,424 is wrong

It's a backtrack, and you been caught!

steveLCFC

May 8, 2014
You're the idiot rating Ulloa on the few games you saw him play. So we're allowed to rate your players on the rubbish they served up against us.

Your actually quite fortunate we didnt take our chances away, and we were hungover at home else im quite certain you would of been beaten twice.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Enjoy your big-talking gobshite foreign owner while it lasts [MENTION=29387]steveLCFC[/MENTION] . Whilst spunking £180m on your squad over the next 3 years, he'll saddle your club with a bunch of players on absolutely maHOOsive contracts - so you'd better hope he's in this for the long term, and that you don't get relegated, then see him lose interest and walk away.

Mind you, Leicester did pretty well out of their last spell in Administration didn't they. Got relegated, had millions written off, but kept that PL squad together, went straight back up AND got a free brand new plastic identikit stadium in the bargain. You must be very proud.

Class act.

Last edited:

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Your actually quite fortunate we didnt take our chances away, and we were hungover at home else im quite certain you would of been beaten twice.

If your team were pissed Saturday, Sunday and Monday, then they are very unprofessional . Why can your fans not accept that you were beaten by a better team ON THE DAY , gracefully?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here