• 8/10

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • 9/10

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • 10/10- Supremely Confident!

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters

el punal

To many overseas signings who proberbly cant speak or right english and no chips. stands are full of melts who will dissapear if any firms turn up and take are manor. In the old days anyone who took libertarians would be kicked all the way to hove station

Regards

DR

Is that Dutch English you speak?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really should check your posts before hitting send. Can't "right" English? Probably find you mean can't "write" English! On a serious note it would be nice to sign an English player. Just too damn expensive I guess.

Most ironic post ever ? Errors highlighted in bold.

That's Pretty Pink Fairy ie. with Capital Letters. Check it out :lol:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I thought the Plnk Fairy had over-egged the pudding there but obviously not. Fishing with dynamite works.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think we will stay up and with 2 or 3 games remaining.

I think Burnley, Huddersfield & Watford will get relegated

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Murray has goals in him! Can't understand why people are saying he'll just be a 'bit' player or saying he's not premiership class. It was only 3 months ago he banged in 23 goals in the championship. He's an experienced seasoned striker who knows where the goal is, not scared to mix it up with defenders. He'll rile a few defenses this season! He's also one of our best defenders from set pieces! He would be the first name on my team sheet!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was doing well until some bright spark newbie reminded us all we need a striker.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mickey Quinn not so confident........but then again he's a *add your own description*

https://twitter.com/SportsBreakfast/status/894477250967605252

All I'm getting from that photo is stale beer, pies, flatulence and BO.

DGmsCTqWAAAW8-q.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
9/10

Can't wait for the season to kick off and I'm going to enjoy every bloody minute of it regardless of where we end up.

This sums it up for me also. All the bollocks, hype and filthy lucre of the Premiership is here! Just enjoy it.

Twenty years ago we nearly didn't survive Worst that can happen this year is we finish back in level two.

But I think we'll be here for a while.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
My mojo has gone from a 3.5 to a solid 7 at this point thanks to the Propper signing. A partner for DS in the middle of the park who can handle such a task as the PL was vital (and I love Kayal). We can afford to wait until closer to September to bring in a goalscorer with a marquee CM in the frame as City is a free hit and Murray is good enough to score against Watford. Leicester who knows.

Bring in a striker I am happy with, a winger as competition that Skalak and Kaz cannot offer and stick with Ales or get in defensive cover on loan by the windows end and I am at a 10/10 in staying up mojo.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Most ironic post ever ? Errors highlighted in bold.

I think DR was making another of his insightful political comments; should anyone have tried to remove libertarians from the Brighton ground they would suffer the consequences. The Heritage Foundation would have been after them straight away

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think DR was making another of his insightful political comments; should anyone have tried to remove libertarians from the Brighton ground they would suffer the consequences. The Heritage Foundation would have been after them straight away

It wasn't DR......I failed to spot the parody giveaway.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here