Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we win on Saturday

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Goldsen played for what 30-40 mins and didn't pull up any trees - kike scored which says it all!! AK isn't ignorant , he's fully aware your sh*ite!!!
Oh dear. We are "sh*ite" and yet we go into Saturday on equal points and we have far superior form during the business end of the season...

Not very bright, are you?

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
If we win I shall be dancing through the fountain at the old steine, then I shall go a massive pub crawl through the lanes ending up down the beach in the late hours......if we lose...will probably do the same without the fountain bit.......

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Goldsen played for what 30-40 mins and didn't pull up any trees - kike scored which says it all!! AK isn't ignorant , he's fully aware your sh*ite!!!

He came on and you immediately scored your third. It was actually his debut. He's been an ever present since and believe me, he's look very comfortable at this level so far, although Rhodes and Ramirez will no doubt be his biggest test to date.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Dec 6, 2015
It falls just outside of the Yorkshire boundaries

image.png

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
haha our galacticos all have better stats than him this season. The way we play, we'll shut him down. That's one of the few things i am sure of.

It seems we are not the only ones that rate him' he obviously got very lucky this month. Still you keep going, it's making me smile.

Dec 6, 2015
Cleveland was merged into North Yorkshire in 1996

That picture is a map of the boundaries dated 2013.

I live in Redcar which is part of North Riding - Middlesbrough isn't and the other side of the water is now Durham apart from Yarm which voted to be North Yorkshire not so long ago.

Not that any of this matters.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That picture is a map of the boundaries dated 2013.

I live in Redcar which is part of North Riding - Middlesbrough isn't and the other side of the water is now Durham apart from Yarm which voted to be North Yorkshire not so long ago.

Not that any of this matters.

The Ridings were done away with in 1973. It then became North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire. Humberside appeared and then disappeared again. Cleveland did the same. There is also a difference between geographical boundaries and political boundaries.
Yorkshire used to play cricket at Acklam Park.

Dec 6, 2015
The Ridings were done away with in 1973. It then became North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire. Humberside appeared and then disappeared again. Cleveland did the same. There is also a difference between geographical boundaries and political boundaries.
Yorkshire used to play cricket at Acklam Park.

A lot of people from Boro consider themselves as Yorkshiremen as that is what it says on their birth certificates but the town of Middlesbrough falls outside of the boundaries. North Riding still exists for some purposes just as Cleveland does - e.g. Cleveland Police and my County is Redcar and Cleveland. Middlesbrough is now its own council with Yorkshire being its ceremonial county in name only.

It is the North East really or Teesside as it is commonly referred to - just as you refer to Liverpool as North West or Merseyside when originally it was part of Lancashire.

As I say officially it's irrelevant because it's changed that many times but it isn't Yorkshire.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A lot of people from Boro consider themselves as Yorkshiremen as that is what it says on their birth certificates but the town of Middlesbrough falls outside of the boundaries. North Riding still exists for some purposes just as Cleveland does - e.g. Cleveland Police and my County is Redcar and Cleveland. Middlesbrough is now its own council with Yorkshire being its ceremonial county in name only.

It is the North East really or Teesside as it is commonly referred to - just as you refer to Liverpool as North West or Merseyside when originally it was part of Lancashire.

As I say officially it's irrelevant because it's changed that many times but it isn't Yorkshire.

To me, the North East starts at Durham, not Cleveland. Just my view,

Dec 6, 2015
To me, the North East starts at Durham, not Cleveland. Just my view,

Fair enough but I'm in Redcar and I definitely consider myself North East as do the rest of the country and if you don't consider Teesside as North East I guess you don't consider Manchester as North West either? It's fair enough like but a little weird. Fair dos though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fair enough but I'm in Redcar and I definitely consider myself North East as do the rest of the country and if you don't consider Teesside as North East I guess you don't consider Manchester as North West either? It's fair enough like but a little weird. Fair dos though.

I lived in West Yorkshire for quite a few years before returning to the Promised Land, so Manchester was south west of where I lived, lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here