Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I won on my free bet of £80 and they would not allow me to withdraw the winnings. I sorted it out by emailing a photo of my passport and a bank statement. Took a few days to sort out but they pay in the end. I would take the free bet offer but not use them afterwards.

They used to have a rule if you bet more than 75% of your balance in one bet they could withhold your winnings! Not sure if it's still there but they aren't reputable. If you Google betway complaints you get the idea

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Yes I got the 25% but only in messages no email so thanks for tip off.

Scrolling through my various betting accounts I found that I had a forgotten £100 on England at Edgbaston so have a total of £1200 winnings already plus sitting on £3000 if England win 4-1 with PP. no hedging is the way.

Bet365 have paid me £1040 for England on £40 to win series 3-1. The problem is the series is not over yet. I quickly withdrew the amount. When, or if, their system finds out will they grab it from my bank account, ask me nicely to return it or accept that I have spent it all on Special Brew and forget about it?

I certainly won't be depositing for £400 with them for at least 4 weeks.

I once withdrew after completing a bonus, but the money never reached by bank account
I was deliberately bending the rules to meet a large roll over requirement. As I was a vip customer they accepted my response and credited me back.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I once withdrew after completing a bonus, but the money never reached by bank account
I was deliberately bending the rules to meet a large roll over requirement. As I was a vip customer they accepted my response and credited me back.

Yes I got the 25% but only in messages no email so thanks for tip off.

Scrolling through my various betting accounts I found that I had a forgotten £100 on England at Edgbaston so have a total of £1200 winnings already plus sitting on £3000 if England win 4-1 with PP. no hedging is the way.

Bet365 have paid me £1040 for England on £40 to win series 3-1. The problem is the series is not over yet. I quickly withdrew the amount. When, or if, their system finds out will they grab it from my bank account, ask me nicely to return it or accept that I have spent it all on Special Brew and forget about it?

I certainly won't be depositing for £400 with them for at least 4 weeks.

Looking good :)

I did the 25% thing (deposited £200 got £50 bonus) after some research just cos I saw some good value this weekend. Did some research and they said you use the cash amount first then the bonus. Bonus appeared instantly (wasn't meant to appear til after I'd wagered initial deposit. Anyway I did £80 ish in Everton (doh) same in Hull (yes!) and a cheeky double which included Leicester (£17 ish) and quickly put the £50 bonus in Aguero to score first Monday 3/1. My initial bets returned £210 so £10 profit and I was able to withdraw the whole amount. I still have the £50 bonus bet outstanding in Aguero and I have the £210 back in my bank already (via PayPal) so that's sorted. I can only see 3 options if my Aguero bet lands: a) they pay it in cash and I withdraw the £200 straight away b) they confliscate all winnings as I withdrew or c) I still need to complete the £500 outstanding wagering with the £200 winnings.

Normally it's easy with most bookies to use a bit of common sense to work these things and they can't ask for money back. 365 are probably the most on the ball though so could be tricky. He prob won't score first anyway...!

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I did the 25% thing (deposited £200 got £50 bonus) after some research just cos I saw some good value this weekend. Did some research and they said you use the cash amount first then the bonus. Bonus appeared instantly (wasn't meant to appear til after I'd wagered initial deposit. Anyway I did £80 ish in Everton (doh) same in Hull (yes!) and a cheeky double which included Leicester (£17 ish) and quickly put the £50 bonus in Aguero to score first Monday 3/1. My initial bets returned £210 so £10 profit and I was able to withdraw the whole amount. I still have the £50 bonus bet outstanding in Aguero and I have the £210 back in my bank already (via PayPal) so that's sorted. I can only see 3 options if my Aguero bet lands: a) they pay it in cash and I withdraw the £200 straight away b) they confliscate all winnings as I withdrew or c) I still need to complete the £500 outstanding wagering with the £200 winnings.

Normally it's easy with most bookies to use a bit of common sense to work these things and they can't ask for money back. 365 are probably the most on the ball though so could be tricky. He prob won't score first anyway...!

With me, I had a £2k bonus which needed to be rolled over 3 times. I had a bet on Rooney to score, but he got injured and didn't play. Stake was refunded but I noticed it had counted towards the rollover. I got greedy and started placing £1000 bets on players to score when they weren't playing. All was fine until I withdrew funds, and nothing hit my bank. They agreed to credit my account back but I still had to meet the £6k rollover, which I did about 6 weeks later

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
With me, I had a £2k bonus which needed to be rolled over 3 times. I had a bet on Rooney to score, but he got injured and didn't play. Stake was refunded but I noticed it had counted towards the rollover. I got greedy and started placing £1000 bets on players to score when they weren't playing. All was fine until I withdrew funds, and nothing hit my bank. They agreed to credit my account back but I still had to meet the £6k rollover, which I did about 6 weeks later

How the hell did you get a free 2k bonus? That was with 365?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Bet365 have paid me £1040 for England on £40 to win series 3-1. The problem is the series is not over yet. I quickly withdrew the amount. When, or if, their system finds out will they grab it from my bank account, ask me nicely to return it or accept that I have spent it all on Special Brew and forget about it

Sorry earlier post was misleading. Nothing to do with bonus. Just got paid for a bet where the outcome has not yet been decided.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef

Pretty sure they will not be able to help themselves to money from your bank account.

Had a similar thing with Corals a few years ago, got paid twice for a win and withdrew the funds. Next time I logged in my balance was on a minus. Just didn't bother with the account again.

Mind you, although it was no hardship giving up the Coral account, giving up the Bet365 account would be a bit different with the offers and risk free bets etc.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry earlier post was misleading. Nothing to do with bonus. Just got paid for a bet where the outcome has not yet been decided.

I'd say that's their problem and just keep quiet.. Let us known the outcome though :)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Pretty sure they will not be able to help themselves to money from your bank account.

Had a similar thing with Corals a few years ago, got paid twice for a win and withdrew the funds. Next time I logged in my balance was on a minus. Just didn't bother with the account again.

That was what I plan to do and glad you had that experience.
The Bet365 position will not come into play if The Oval Test is a draw as 3-1 will then be the pay out series score.
Glad my 4-1 stakes were placed with PP and Stan James and not Bet365!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] [MENTION=11908]Paxton Dazo[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]clippedgull[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=14537]matthew[/MENTION] [MENTION=13941]ArfurW8[/MENTION] [MENTION=17261]Iggle Piggle[/MENTION] [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] [MENTION=16080]Kazenga <3[/MENTION] [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4081]reigate[/MENTION] [MENTION=14118]Vegas Seagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=17076]hola gus[/MENTION] [MENTION=152]Charlies Shinpad[/MENTION] [MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] [MENTION=13833]Mr Smggles[/MENTION] [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] [MENTION=1425]Oscar[/MENTION] [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] [MENTION=12007]Alan Cundle[/MENTION] [MENTION=21877]Chinman3000[/MENTION] [MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION] [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]

Its back!

Man City take on Chelsea in the Premier League on Sunday 16th August – and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Man City v Chelsea game and we’ll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max refund £50*).

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent news - thanks @Nathan.

One of the benefits of this is that the games they choose are always high profile matches featuring top, top* teams, and these matches have a slightly (but significantly) smaller chance of finishing scoreless. Obviously it's reflected in the odds themselves, but it makes the 'banker' pre-match '0-0' bet more likely, giving you more opportunity to play around with the in-play if you so wish (as I have done to frustratingly little effect so far).

*(c) Jamie Redknapp

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BOoooom - nice shot at some free money - thanks [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] matey

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Under 3.5 first half is surely the pre match to do...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here