Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I may change my mind if Limahl is played

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Total respect to the organisers for trying to put something on for Xmas. The last one was a gas. More power to your organs!

Sad fact is tho that in descending order of popularity, an Albion fan event 4 days before Xmas would be, in order of preference:

1. Venue: North Stand concourse Music: Xmas songs Reason for position: Beery singalong with yer mates, season bonhomie etc.
2. Venue North Stand concourse Music: SOUL II stuff Reason for position: Good tunes guaranteed, beery non-seasonal bonhomie
3. Venue Dicks Bar Music: Xmas songs Reason for position: Seasonal singalong & bonhomie with yer mates, grim scrum for beer
4. Venue Dicks Bar Music: SOUL II stuff Reason for position: non-seasonal bonhomie with yer mates, grim scrum for beer

Looking forward to the Summer one already! Cheers.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Total respect to the organisers for trying to put something on for Xmas. The last one was a gas. More power to your organs!

Sad fact is tho that in descending order of popularity, an Albion fan event 4 days before Xmas would be, in order of preference:

1. Venue: North Stand concourse Music: Xmas songs Reason for position: Beery singalong with yer mates, season bonhomie etc.
2. Venue North Stand concourse Music: SOUL II stuff Reason for position: Good tunes guaranteed, beery non-seasonal bonhomie
3. Venue Dicks Bar Music: Xmas songs Reason for position: Seasonal singalong & bonhomie with yer mates, grim scrum for beer
4. Venue Dicks Bar Music: SOUL II stuff Reason for position: non-seasonal bonhomie with yer mates, grim scrum for beer

Looking forward to the Summer one already! Cheers.

Or, maybe, we'll just have an ace time with what we have?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's still going on strong. Come join, Bozza!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Well, having not been able to go to Dicks I would like to say how wonderful part two of the evening was up the Welly, top work. :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well, having not been able to go to Dicks I would like to say how wonderful part two of the evening was up the Welly, top work. :thumbsup:

Yes I was there for both. Well done Dan and Al. They also resisted the xmas music which was fine because when Dan & Si finished their set then the xmas songs came on.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No Slade...very disappointing!!!!

Had to leave before any Marley was played too:facepalm:

First time I have been in dicks...oooh errr missus! rather underwhelmed to be fair...great to see some good friends haven't seen for ages....probably as people are avoiding me...but I have big shoulders :cry::cry::cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here