Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man arrested on suspicion of trying to punch Crystal Palace mascot

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Feel really sorry for the eagle. Some thug takes a swipe at a beautiful winged creature....and the b+++a%$£s make him fly round that ground. I'm sure the RSPB should investigate

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I reckon I could make that eagle have it.

Easy. It looks like a poof.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I did see the link on the BBC website and was mildly worried it would be an Albion fan...pleasantly surprised its Charlton Ultra

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hate thee Americanisms that are creeping in to our game... Next they'll have cheerleaders and goal music at football :(

Just hoping they don't introduce sofas.

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
"Police have arrested a man on suspicion of trying to punch Crystal Palace’s bald eagle mascot Kayla during a match at Selhurst Park.

The Croydon Advertiser reported that a 34-year-old from Welling was arrested on Friday morning after the incident, which is said to have occurred during a Capital One Cup fixture between Palace and Charlton on 23 September. He is being investigated for violent disorder and attempted criminal damage and remains in police custody in south London."

Shame he never punched it!
You fella are an idiot, what ever your obvious hatred of Palace, to want to see a beautiful bird of prey what ever species attacked,by a mindless idiot shows what a sort of person you are. Even some of your more sensible fans angry and well done them. The thought of someone harming a dolphin to me is awful.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
You fella are an idiot, what ever your obvious hatred of Palace, to want to see a beautiful bird of prey what ever species attacked,by a mindless idiot shows what a sort of person you are. Even some of your more sensible fans angry and well done them. The thought of someone harming a dolphin to me is awful.

Yup.

Where as seeing a beautiful raptor held captive and made to preform for a bunch of mongs is totally acceptable.

Wanker.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here