Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

coffee pods

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I like my Tassimo:blush:

Each to their own Petunia.

Very expensive pods, long life milk. I just dont get it. The only advantage I can see over Nespresso is it does Hot Chocolate for the kids. Otherwise its just gathering dust at ours.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Had a couple of these and really cant stand them!!

1-Pods too expensive and tbh never found a real decent one!
2-Not sure if H&S rules but never seem to brew a real hot cup of coffee!

Ive reverted back to the good old Perculator........so simple to use and I can set it all up before bed on a timer to have a pot brewed for when wake up.

I buy ready ground but obv multiple options available for bean to cup thingies depending on how much u want to spend or obv grind your own in a separate grinder but guess that down to personal choice but I really cba messing around with grinding and like to experiment with different pre-grounds!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Each to their own Petunia.

Very expensive pods, long life milk. I just dont get it. The only advantage I can see over Nespresso is it does Hot Chocolate for the kids. Otherwise its just gathering dust at ours.

Strong & black is how I like it! If I have any milk it's proper cow's milk, just a dash mind.

And as for the kids, she bought it for me:lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Nespresso vs Tassimo... the Nespresso coffee is better depth and quality, but the Tassimo is decent fare and has the cappucino and hot chocolate flair.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Strong & black is how I like it! If I have any milk it's proper cow's milk, just a dash mind.

And as for the kids, she bought it for me:lolol:

Strong and black Petunia?! You are a lady with similar taste to my wife!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here