Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Birmingham v Hull City

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I was so nervous for most of the second half, absolutely dogged stuff by Brum there. This is the first season in ages I've supported so many different teams! :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does this mean we now have to have all our competitors 'Official Match Threads' up on NSC 4 days before kick off?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This is all looking good for us but still think it will be play offs and all the excitement/stress that will bring.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is all looking good for us but still think it will be play offs and all the excitement/stress that will bring.

According to the BBC this result has nothing to do with us:-

So, Middlesbrough and Burnley will have enjoyed seeing one of their biggest promotion rivals beaten this evening.

Tuesday was a day to forget for Boro striker Jordan Rhodes, as his new side lost to his old club Blackburn and missed the chance to go top of the Championship.

Will the Teessiders return to winning way against Wolves? Follow BBC Sport's live text coverage from 19:30 GMT on Friday.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

So, Middlesbrough and Burnley will have enjoyed seeing one of their biggest promotion rivals beaten this evening.

Tuesday was a day to forget for Boro striker Jordan Rhodes, as his new side lost to his old club Blackburn and missed the chance to go top of the Championship.

Will the Teessiders return to winning way against Wolves? Follow BBC Sport's live text coverage from 19:30 GMT on Friday.

To be fair, from a goals scored perspective Burnley and Boro are looking ok over the last 6 games, I mean they've scored 7 and 8 goals in that time, whilst poor old Hull have only hit 3. They are the big teams in the division so anyone else will have to score twice as many as them to get noticed and... oh hang on!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
not quite like winning
but nearly
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Was going to post this myself. Love it - stay just under the radar and let the pressure tell on the others. Half of me says now that a draw at Deepdale and stay in touch as 4th will be fine.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Was going to post this myself. Love it - stay just under the radar and let the pressure tell on the others. Half of me says now that a draw at Deepdale and stay in touch as 4th will be fine.
Not the time to keep drawing away from home. If we want autos we have to win at Preston

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
Great result for us tonight. What I would give for a win at PNE on Saturday. With Burnley, Derby, & Sheffield Wed all playing at home this weekend against very much low table sides, I can't see any of the three losing. But who knows in this league especially this season. But a Brighton win would be MASSIVE

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Not the time to keep drawing away from home. If we want autos we have to win at Preston

Any team in the current top 4 not winning from here on in must be seen as points dropped?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here