Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is............drum roll..........

Marstons Pedigree.

Oh well.

Morrisons do their own range of special ale and included have an IPA brewed by Marstons Which is very nice. as for Pedigree, it's not my chum

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
M&B followed Whitbreads snd stopped brewing and relied on just owning pubs, i n their case mainly managed as opposed to lease holding. One of their biggest share holders is Joe Lewis who is also the major shareholder in ENIC who own Spurs

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not quite, Watneys Red Barrel take the award for worst commercial beer ever followed by Whitbread Tankard and Flower Keg

I'll lower that with Worthington E

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Who is the moron who chose Pedigree? I can imagine we will be sending back about 95% of what we have ordered on sale or return.

Spoke to a couple of Blues fans I know through work. Their instant reaction was expect a riot at this piss take, Marstons is an east mids beer, there are plenty of other crap west mids beers to choose from............

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Harvey's isn't bad if kept right... unlike the cloudy, tangy tripe they serve at the Amex.
They do serve it badly. I normally love a pint of Harveys but at the Amex it is very average. Having to serve it in plastic cups doesn't help.

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
Wolverhampton to be precise!

Pedigree is a derby ale. Wolverhampton always used to be banks beer.:sick:Brewed in burton for donkeys years. Used to live 50 mtrs from brewery, ran 2 of their pubs in burton. Marstons the company are based in wolverhampton. Imho it is a sh1t beer. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here