Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] RAF intercepts Russian Bombers heading for UK airspace

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Got to be the Lanc, Tornado and F35 one, shirley?

What I would love to know is how the photographers got up in the air, for example the Typhoon photo was taken by an SAC, last time I checked that Rank wasn’t flying fast jets! Assuming in a two seater trainer waiting for the fly past, equally the Hawk shot, was the Cpl sitting on the nose?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Or, put another way, RAF intercepts Russian Bombers that weren't even in UK airspace.

Do you confront people for breaking into your home when they're just walking down your street?

No but if a known house breaker is standing by your garden fence and you’ve got the bollox you go out and let him know you’ve clocked him!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Or, put another way, RAF intercepts Russian Bombers that weren't even in UK airspace.

Do you confront people for breaking into your home when they're just walking down your street?

Yes, when our friends in NATO ie the Norwegians, warn us that dodgy looking characters are casing the joint.

Apologies for the mixed metaphors.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Nothing more than playground games. All very silly.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
regular occurrence during the cold war mate , nothing really to worry about .

It does re-enforce the view though that the elephant in the room is Putin and not Trump or Kim Korea....he is a very dangerous psycho in my eyes and should be treated as such...

Clever though, as he must be laughing as the West rounds on Trump and not himself.....a situation he has expertly engineered....

TNBA

TTF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Three French Airforce F-35 Eurofighter jets flew over Nice bay yesterday morning. I believe that's two more than we currently have.......:ffsparr:

impressive beast it is too.......

TNBA

TTF

Firstly the F35 and Eurofighter are two different aircraft, secondly France doesn’t have any F35’s, thirdly France doesn’t have any Eurofighters & fourthly you don’t know what you’re talking about so in future stay out of grown up discussions.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Three French Airforce F-35 Eurofighter jets flew over Nice bay yesterday morning. I believe that's two more than we currently have.......:ffsparr:

impressive beast it is too.......

TNBA

TTF
Maybe 3 Dassault Rafales, but certainly neither F35s nor Eurofighters (two different aircraft anyway) as France doesn't use either type.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No but if a known house breaker is standing by your garden fence and you’ve got the bollox you go out and let him know you’ve clocked him!
Sure, so you let him know you've seen he's in the area, and that's it. No need to whine about it. It's international air space, they're allowed to be there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here