Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion vs Blackburn Match Ratings

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And I think that's remarkably rude. Hemed wasn't involved (apart from shanking "shots" nowhere the goal), that's why he's getting 6s pretty much across the board, you yourself gave him a 6.5. You also have copied my way of setting out the ratings, don't think I haven't noticed that in recent weeks and I've been doing it since I joined in with this tradition of rating the players. I gave my ratings, and you can agree/disagree as you please, but your comment there was very rude.

If I'm biased against O'Grady, it's because he's completely useless and so out of place in our team it's not even funny. It pisses me off that he's earning a crazy amount of money, and that I'm partially contributing to funding him - he doesn't deserve anything like what we're paying him and if I choose to expect better from someone on his salary, then so be it.

You think that was rude? Not just rude, but "remarkably rude"? I've seen plenty of disagreements about ratings on here, I've had people disagree with me with quite aggressive and offensive language, and I don't see how what I wrote even comes close to even impolite, let alone 'remarkably rude'.

You're free to rate them however you please, but anyone who posts in this thread will also be open to anyone disagreeing or noting things like inconsistent marking from player to player and so on.

I think most fans' ratings are tinged by their biases, I just happen to think it was more notable when you mark low a player who was on the field less than half the time as someone you explicitly felt wasn't on long enough to make an impact.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Average Ratings

Highest Rated:
Stockdale 8.59 (97mins, 28 votes)

The Rest:
Bruno 7.63 (97mins, 28 votes)
Lualua 7.59 (97mins, 28 votes)
Kayal 7.29 (97mins, 28 votes)
Stephens 7.13 (97mins, 28 votes)