Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I found this when I was going through some old stuff last night

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
That looks like the poster the Argus gave away with all the fixtures for the first season in the First Division on (and a big photo of Horton). Probably got the wrong squad though knowing me :D

Ahhh, you mean this....

79-80.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
oooh those shirts the Bukta and the B Cal, two of the best ever

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
oooh those shirts the Bukta and the B Cal, two of the best ever

Agreed. Two template-based shirts - and what immaculate templates! Less said about the actual material, though.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
F Me - who is that big lump far left on the front row!? He looks like he's on day release from somewhere...

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
If I remember correctly didnt Paul Clark break Lil Fuccillo's leg in our game against Luton many years back and in his comeback game against Albion Reserves Paul Clark broke it again !!

Just looked it up and he broke it again on his comeback playing for Luton Youth team but it doesnt reveal who it was against.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Who's the little ginge in the back row? In fact, could someone list all the names? I'd get most of them but not all.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Did anyone ever have a British Caledonian 'Airways' shirt? Only ever seen it without the 'Airways' other than in a few photos of the squad.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Who's the little ginge in the back row? In fact, could someone list all the names? I'd get most of them but not all.

Back row: Glen Wilson (physio), Chris Cattlin, Teddy Maybank, Ken Tiler, Malcolm Poskett, Eric Potts, George Aitken (coach);

Middle row: Ken Craggs (assistant manager), Tony Towner, Graham Winstanley, Eric Steele, Andy Rollings, Graham Moseley, Mark Lawrenson, Gary Williams, Alan Mullery (manager);

Front row: Paul Clark, Peter Ward, Brian Horton, Mike Bamber (chairman), Harry Bloom (vice-chairman), Peter O'Sullivan, Peter Sayer, John Ruggiero.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here