Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton all but sold out.

Unlikely. 200-odd seats are required for segregation, and the capacity is 30,666.

I think it's well less than 200 now as with the re-jogged SE corner not a single seat is lost to segregation.

At the other end nearer the SW corner there could be less than 100 seats if the club work with 3 columns of segregation like they did for City.

So a 30,500 + crowd is a definite possibility

If you can't make this game you only have until 4pm on Friday to make your seat available via the club's make shift ticket exchange. The link is here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/evertonresale1718

There are virtually none available so your seat is sure to be taken if you list it. It will only take a minute and will mean an extra person in the crowd and up to a £25 shop credit.

I wish the club would highlight this but even the link from the ticket page is broken. If you click on it, it takes you to the wrong page. Maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can let the right person know about this?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
If you can't make this game you only have until 4pm on Friday to make your seat available via the club's make shift ticket exchange. The link is here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/evertonresale1718

There are virtually none available so your seat is sure to be taken if you list it. It will only take a minute and will mean an extra person in the crowd and up to a £25 shop credit.

I wish the club would highlight this but even the link from the ticket page is broken. If you click on it, it takes you to the wrong page. Maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can let the right person know about this?

I think that once you've used the system a couple of times, the £25 voucher is a real disincentive to using it again. We got three or four at the end of last season when the exchange was activated, when part of our family group couldn't attend the match. But to be honest, there's nothing left in the shop that any of our family really want - we've got enough cheap plastic/nylon blue and white tat to last us for years as it is. If they gave a cash rebate option (or even a voucher exchangeable for food and drink at the stadium) it'd be far more attractive to use the exchange in my view.

I think that once you've used the system a couple of times, the £25 voucher is a real disincentive to using it again. We got three or four at the end of last season when the exchange was activated, when part of our family group couldn't attend the match. But to be honest, there's nothing left in the shop that any of our family really want - we've got enough cheap plastic/nylon blue and white tat to last us for years as it is. If they gave a cash rebate option (or even a voucher exchangeable for food and drink at the stadium) it'd be far more attractive to use the exchange in my view.

Can't argue with that, and from PB's comments on the subject it seems such a reward may be in place once the proper exchange is live.

In the meantime maybe you can settle for a warm fuzzy feeling that someone will be enjoying the game in your seat or even make a kids day and give away your voucher at the next game you attend......

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Can't argue with that, and from PB's comments on the subject it seems such a reward may be in place once the proper exchange is live.

In the meantime maybe you can settle for a warm fuzzy feeling that someone will be enjoying the game in your seat or even make a kids day and give away your voucher at the next game you attend......

Er ...yes, but it's much less hassle just to get the same warm fuzzy feeling by lending the ticket to a friend or neighbour than to do it through the ticket exchange (although of course I wouldn't dream of violating the terms and conditions of the ST in this way, personally.....)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Are you sure?

I haven't looked closely, but didn't think any seats had been lost and then there are new ones around the lounge.

If anything, I thought it would have increased it, especially as there's no segregation requirements now due to the glass wall.

Have the club published the new capacity anywhere?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Are you sure?

I haven't looked closely, but didn't think any seats had been lost and then there are new ones around the lounge.

If anything, I thought it would have increased it, especially as there's no segregation requirements now due to the glass wall.

Have the club published the new capacity anywhere?

As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti.

It's listed in the Premier League Handbook 2017/18, page 8.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Can't see any tickets left in any section- does that mean it is sold out? If/when the ticket exchange is advertised you do you then buy tickets- will they just pop up as availabel seats on the stadium plan?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Can't see any tickets left in any section- does that mean it is sold out? If/when the ticket exchange is advertised you do you then buy tickets- will they just pop up as availabel seats on the stadium plan?

Yes. The exchange has been live for a few days now.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Oh right thanks. So none available means lots went on and sold - or not many people putting them up because they are attending or can’t be bothered with the hassle to get a shop voucher. Will be interesting to see if it means less empty seats on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
There has been 2 empty seats in front of me at every home game so far

Reminds me of a tour I did at Old Trafford many years ago (part of a Corporate do). The tour guide told a story where a wife had brought her husband (+son) season tickets at the beginning of the season but gave them to him for Christmas!

Edit...beat me to it!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Early in the morning isn't likely to be the best time to look since the exchange is highly manual.

As such if STHs put theirs seats into the exchange during the evening, nothing will happen until office hours the following day when ticket office staff do whatever they need to do for them to appear online and be available.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Ticket exchange now active: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/evertonresale1718

At the same time, a block of 45 available in E1H

I am rather surprised that a block of seats can be released late on in the process. Why would this be the case, when they presumably are not season ticket holders' seats or else they would not be available. Why are they not available immediately? I am NOT suggesting anything untoward or even that it particularly bothers me, just curious as to how this can happen. Do you know why they are all so close together?
Once on a trip to Manchester, at one of the hotels there, I came across a largish group from Denmark, which had tickets for Man Utd mid week and Liverpool at the weekend. Could this be the reason, namely that a certain section is given to tour operators?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I am rather surprised that a block of seats can be released late on in the process. Why would this be the case, when they presumably are not season ticket holders' seats or else they would not be available. Why are they not available immediately? I am NOT suggesting anything untoward or even that it particularly bothers me, just curious as to how this can happen. Do you know why they are all so close together?
Once on a trip to Manchester, at one of the hotels there, I came across a largish group from Denmark, which had tickets for Man Utd mid week and Liverpool at the weekend. Could this be the reason, namely that a certain section is given to tour operators?
E1H are comp returns

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

I imagine they are sponsors/players/comps tickets that are handed back

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here