Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] That Bros documentary

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Interesting replies. I won't bore people with all the reasons why I found it endearing, but the key prerequite to enjoying the spectacle is probably that I brought no baggage to the viewing; I was completely out of the music and entertainment loop between 1986 and 1992. I heard WWIBF on the radio, and I have it on my iPOD but I knew nothing about Bros, how they went from teenybop heartthrobs to the equivalent of 70 Gwen Party (as in 'they are shit, but not as bad as 70 Gwen Party') overnight. Mrs T is in the same boat of ignorance. So we just took it on face value without any preconceptions (apart from the anticipation of an hilarious car crash, as advertised).

So...again without reviewing every utterance, yes, the singer is a bit of a prat with his silly aphorisms, and ludicrous rewriting of his yoof, but he seemed quite sweet. The drummer clearly quit the group because he felt belittled by the singer, and his attempts to assert himelf during rehearsals were understandable. Anyone who has had a frought relationship with a sibling or partner will understand the dish even if they don't recognise all the ingredients.

And it had a happy ending. What's not to like ???

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I enjoyed it, great entertainment, I had no love at all for Bros or Brosettes when I was a 14yr old bit love a bit of eighties nostalgia.

Matt has some serious issues to deal with.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
“He’s a rectangle and I’m a rectangle.

When you put us together we make a square”

Truly wonderful. I can’t believe this wasn’t a spoof. They’ve out Brented Brent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Interesting replies. I won't bore people with all the reasons why I found it endearing, but the key prerequite to enjoying the spectacle is probably that I brought no baggage to the viewing; I was completely out of the music and entertainment loop between 1986 and 1992. I heard WWIBF on the radio, and I have it on my iPOD but I knew nothing about Bros, how they went from teenybop heartthrobs to the equivalent of 70 Gwen Party (as in 'they are shit, but not as bad as 70 Gwen Party') overnight. Mrs T is in the same boat of ignorance. So we just took it on face value without any preconceptions (apart from the anticipation of an hilarious car crash, as advertised).

So...again without reviewing every utterance, yes, the singer is a bit of a prat with his silly aphorisms, and ludicrous rewriting of his yoof, but he seemed quite sweet. The drummer clearly quit the group because he felt belittled by the singer, and his attempts to assert himelf during rehearsals were understandable. Anyone who has had a frought relationship with a sibling or partner will understand the dish even if they don't recognise all the ingredients.

And it had a happy ending. What's not to like ???

No happy ending and being twins make them more than just siblings!

BTW Your attempt at being humorous doesn’t suit you, it’s like your wife has hacked your account and pretending to be you!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jul 7, 2003
Watched this at the weekend after the recommendations on here. Those boys clearly have some issues and watching through this, it was like Spinal Tap at times.

A friend of mine was at the official screening of this and he thought it was a spoof until he spoke to some of the team behind it afterwards. Also told us that the Bros fans who seemed to turn up everywhere are advised in advance where the boys will be to make sure they feel loved!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
What utter bollocks. It was a touching and beautifully made fly on the wall documentary. The two brothers were lovely. Well done, them.

Agreed.

It can't be healthy to receive that level of adulation and have the twin thing going on as well. Some parts looked too stage-managed and too knowing but I enjoyed it. Who knew they were as big as they clearly were.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Matt: "BA have always been so welcoming to me"
Air Hostess "We're not ready for you yet"
Matt "They're not ready for me yet"

Stunning :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here