Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Are you a director?

Strange, because that's not the noises that are coming from Ramsgate where no locals appear to have been recruited.

Add into this that the dredging of the harbour hasn't yet been started and all together it seems highly suspicious and a panic measure to appease when the realisation hits that IF this is all necessary we are beholden to the French and Danish ferry companies who got the major contracts...

No, not a director but privy to some information about this company a little while ago. Whether I was fed some PR spiel, time will tell.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The terms 'Regards' and 'On our way' have lost all meaning.
We may well be 'On our way', but if we are, we'll be *On our way back* within 10 years ( within 2 years if the PM opts to let the *no deal* on-coming storm hit ).

Perhaps we just have to experience how bad it will be.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Trust me, if we go no deal, whether he exports or imports from the USA there are significant effects. Let me know which he does and what sector he is in and I will tell you the effects.

And you didn't mention before that the parts were manufactured in Thailand. But now you have, he had better hope that we manage to set up some type of trade agreement with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (the trading bloc that Thailand is part of) in the next 90 days, or he may see some significant changes to his import duties on parts.

No proof reading required :shrug:

Out of curiosity as you clearly have some knowledge in these things, and, as some attempt to get this thread out of a continuous circular or baker lite and PPF v Plooks with their meaningless back and forth.. What is the alternative if we don’t default to WTO with no deal? I presume there is some sort of generic standard? We are clearly not going to be unable to import or export in the event of no deal so what tariffs do we default to.

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
'have a cap', 'we're on our way', 'get over it', 'give your head a shake' .... it is really sad to see so many of these posters have used up all their vocabulary long ago and must now resort to repetition; it seems that's all they have.

I do understand though, it's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.

Jan 30, 2008
'have a cap', 'we're on our way', 'get over it', 'give your head a shake' .... it is really sad to see so many of these posters have used up all their vocabulary long ago and must now resort to repetition; it seems that's all they have.

I do understand though, it's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.
IF, MIGHT AND MAYBE some of my favourite words I see on here :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think you will find that we are legally bound to leave the corrupt EU on 29th March, that’s not blackmail skipper it’s the law.
There is more chance of Me getting a soapy titwank off Anne Widdicombe than May’s surrender getting voted through Parliament.
On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do hope Ann Widdecombe never appears on telly again.That image is now stuck in my brain.:shootself

Jan 30, 2008
We may well be 'On our way', but if we are, we'll be *On our way back* within 10 years ( within 2 years if the PM opts to let the *no deal* on-coming storm hit ).

Perhaps we just have to experience how bad it will be.
any long term claims to back that up ? 10 years, looking into Watford bloke's bit of tat again ?
regards
DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

At least we don't hide behind yet another identity.Come on,be brave,admit who you normally post as.:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here