Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
How offensive, member of my family is blind. How about having a go at the deaf next, or disabled. Or since it’s xmas, why not take the piss out of kids in hospital. Quality post Fifth. Merry Xmas

Oh shut up.

If you post garbage on here what do you expect? As you quite rightly said, sometimes NSC is not for the faint hearted....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How offensive, member of my family is blind. How about having a go at the deaf next, or disabled. Or since it’s xmas, why not take the piss out of kids in hospital. Quality post Fifth. Merry Xmas

I would if they were also being f**kin idiots.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He is a legend

Locadia..wooooaaaaooooh
Locadia wooooaaaaooooh
He came from PSV
To sussex by the sea
Locadia wooooaaaaooooh

Were you watching the match in Braille?

Look back and you'll see that I'm no fan of Locadia but I thought that was a brilliant quip! I don't see why anyone, blind or otherwise, would find it offensive.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bullshit. Again

Can you try and amalgamate your feedback or we’ll be here all night. Especially as your eloquent counter arguments are so finely put.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Look back and you'll see that I'm no fan of Locadia but I thought that was a brilliant quip! I don't see why anyone, blind or otherwise, would find it offensive.

Are you trying to be deliberately offensive? At Xmas too. You ought to be ashamed. Disgusting.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh shut up.

If you post garbage on here what do you expect? As you quite rightly said, sometimes NSC is not for the faint hearted....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Different matter LW. Ones highly offensive to disabled people and the other is about having a different opinion on a footballer even but then you’re quick to insult without provacation so maybe you have a point.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Locadia looked excellent today, strong and accurate passing, hopefully the start of a good run in the team, great to see a BHA player turn it around.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Right now I know many will not agree with me but Locardia and Bernardo both had great personal games but not a great game as a pair compaire to the other side of the park where Motoya and March appeared to be in complete sink one moved the other followed

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here