Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] To the influx of Palace fans arriving credit where it's due...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m pleasantly surprised at the, mainly, complementary posts on today’s result at the Etihad.

Thank you.

Personally I’d have preferred to beat you lot 3-2 and lost 3-1 toCity, but it was great to go there and stand up to them.and win!

Merry Christmas guys, health and happiness to you all.

The same to you. Personally it was good to see a ‘smaller club’ beat a heavily subsidised pet project. Good for football.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I’m pleasantly surprised at the, mainly, complementary posts on today’s result at the Etihad.

Thank you.

Personally I’d have preferred to beat you lot 3-2 and lost 3-1 to City, but it was great to go there and stand up to them.and win!

Merry Christmas guys, health and happiness to you all.

Merry Christmas

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ah, she's back for the first time after being stuffed by 10 men. Did you come down to see your boys take a beating?

Sorry, wait - you've been telling us all you're a woman, but you're not? God how ****ing odd.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not displeased with the result.
At the end of the day, palace aren’t going down so don’t really care if they win a few as long as we beat them.
And I’m a 100% anyone but city to win the title. Always have been. They stink of new money.
Would love it if Liverpool won the title

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
That’s why we support the teams we do, one week not turning up to a game against your rivals and getting soundly beaten then going to one of the best teams in the world and winning!! And I am sure none of us on either side would want it any different?

Have a good festive period and enjoy the new year x

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ah, she's back for the first time after being stuffed by 10 men. Did you come down to see your boys take a beating?

Sorry, wait - you've been telling us all you're a woman, but you're not? God how ****ing odd.

That rumour was started by a mod ,who was abit naughty .Which is strange as I’ve met him briefly in dicks bar and he didn’t question my gender ???
Anyway merry Xmas to the decent ones on here :thumbsup:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

Ahh, Dougie, I seem to recall someone on here who used to post as that name? Didn't someone on here reveal you to be a male who posts as a female " just for laughs" ? Surely you cannot be the same "Dougie" could you? You act like a little girl, a girlie who cannot take reality and only comes on here when her team finally achieves a freak result! No, surely you are not one and the same
Girlie Dougie ! You must be a new Dougie so welcome to our New Dougie.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Ahh, Dougie, I seem to recall someone on here who used to post as that name? Didn't someone on here reveal you to be a male who posts as a female " just for laughs" ? Surely you cannot be the same "Dougie" could you? You act like a little girl, a girlie who cannot take reality and only comes on here when her team finally achieves a freak result! No, surely you are not one and the same
Girlie Dougie ! You must be a new Dougie so welcome to our New Dougie.
If as someone has posted Dougie is thereichstuff on the BBS, he is 54 years old for f**** sake, can you believe that?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pathetic isn't it?

Not to me, yes we are rivals and love seeing each other lose but if you can’t give credit to them for such a stunning result you are taking the rivalry too far imo. We are both small fish in a sea with some massive cash rich sharks who normally gobble us up.

As Mr Putdown said he’d rather have beaten us and lost to City. We have bragging rights for the moment and that’s enough for me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That rumour was started by a mod ,who was abit naughty .Which is strange as I’ve met him briefly in dicks bar and he didn’t question my gender ???
Ok, I'll gloss over that bit.

Anyway merry Xmas to the decent ones on here :thumbsup:
I guess I might not be included in that. Anyway, that's not important. How was your trip to the Amex?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
changed your quote a little for accuracy.

That’s why we support the teams we do, for weeks not turning up on your rivals board after getting soundly beaten by 10 men then going to one of the best teams in the world and winning and re-appearing on your rivals board. And I am sure none of us on either side would want it any different?

Have a good festive period and enjoy the new year x

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Seems the rivalry is officially over. Why the f*** are people so keen to heap praise on the scum? Save your breath (or fingers) all you mumsnetty twats that want to tell me that you are above all this silly rivalry business and welcome our 'friends' from up the road on here. I swear half the idiots on here see Palace as their second (or third) team.

Last edited:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Not to me, yes we are rivals and love seeing each other lose but if you can’t give credit to them for such a stunning result you are taking the rivalry too far imo. We are both small fish in a sea with some massive cash rich sharks who normally gobble us up.

As Mr Putdown said he’d rather have beaten us and lost to City. We have bragging rights for the moment and that’s enough for me.

'Grrrr, I wish you lot lost today, but well played chaps!' Yet you say we are rivals. Not the fiercest of rivalries is it? :lolol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Deary me. No wonder outsiders laugh at our rivalry. This post about sums up the modern fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here