Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk V Murray............fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Ooh, the self confessed Murray hater starts a thread expecting everyone to vote Dunky, unlucky mouldy.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Ooh, the self confessed Murray hater starts a thread expecting everyone to vote Dunky, unlucky mouldy.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not at all Mr rslicker.

I just wondered who people would prefer to have if there was a choice?

I have never denied I prefer a quality home grown lad who we have seen grow in to a mature irreplaceable player to any that have been bought in.

I am hoping Dunky gets the publicity he deserves as Glenn's agent seems to be getting him all over the media, Dunky just keeps getting the job done.

Nice lad and I hope he can go on to play as many games with the stripes as Kerry did.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not at all Mr rslicker.

I just wondered who people would prefer to have if there was a choice?

I have never denied I prefer a quality home grown lad who we have seen grow in to a mature irreplaceable player to any that have been bought in.

I am hoping Dunky gets the publicity he deserves as Glenn's agent seems to be getting him all over the media, Dunky just keeps getting the job done.

Nice lad and I hope he can go on to play as many games with the stripes as Kerry did.

But you would never credit Palace traitor Murray? Why would you put a defender v a forward when we have decent competition in the back line.....Duffy

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
A football fight.

You can only have one in your team at a time, who would you have?

Dunky for me as he is class and a leader and our leader and could he possibly top Kerry Mayo 400+ appearances??? (please)

I honestly read this like these two had a bust up in the tunnel after the game or something.

My heart sank!

D

Deleted member 2719

I honestly read this like these two had a bust up in the tunnel after the game or something.

My heart sank!

Don't worry all is well.:thumbsup:

Just who would you prefer if you had to pick one player type of thread.

D

Deleted member 2719

But you would never credit Palace traitor Murray? Why would you put a defender v a forward when we have decent competition in the back line.....Duffy

The question was Dunk or Murray, quite simple mate, not sure what Duffy has to do with it???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
But that wasn't the question.

So who would you choose???

Mmm.....it is a difficult one, a question with different answers. Murray v Dunk.....right now Murray, he is scoring the goals and his replacements are only/possibly/maybe good enough to one day be as good. With Dunk, he is having a great season but I believe his replacement Balogun is a capable player. Ask me this question at the end of the season and I would say Dunk even if Murray scores 20 this season.

D

Deleted member 2719

Mmm.....it is a difficult one, a question with different answers. Murray v Dunk.....right now Murray, he is scoring the goals and his replacements are only/possibly/maybe good enough to one day be as good. With Dunk, he is having a great season but I believe his replacement Balogun is a capable player. Ask me this question at the end of the season and I would say Dunk even if Murray scores 20 this season.

okay, wouldn't swap Dunky for balogun, Dunky is an English international!

As an ex-defender I just see the amazing amount of blocks tackles that Dunky has done, he must have saved double the amount Glenn has scored that why I would have him ahead on point as of today.

The fight continues.......

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Sorry, just a teeny weeny point. Why would you choose Dunky even if Glenn bags us 20 goals for the season? Those 20 goals would almost certainly earn us Premier League survival for another season!

Plus of course Murray would be both more expensive, amd more difficult to replace, proven goalscorers at our level are as rare as hens teeth.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Sorry, just a teeny weeny point. Why would you choose Dunky even if Glenn bags us 20 goals for the season? Those 20 goals would almost certainly earn us Premier League survival for another season!

Plus of course Murray would be both more expensive, amd more difficult to replace, proven goalscorers at our level are as rare as hens teeth.

If you asked me the question now it would be Murray as he is scoring goals. At the end of the season I would be of the opinion even if Murray scores 20 this season he most probably will not next season while Dunk will probably be as dependable and our prize asset.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If you asked me the question now it would be Murray as he is scoring goals. At the end of the season I would be of the opinion even if Murray scores 20 this season he most probably will not next season while Dunk will probably be as dependable and our prize asset.

Ah yes, l'm with you now, that's a different matter l agree.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I will trump you all with Chris Hutchings .... when chelski came down got himself into bovver with sussex ob then to get outof it signed for us 2/3 weeks later ..... never liked him a snake imo

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
As for muzza v dunk idgp with muzza very similar personalities dunks youth v muźzas nouse .... score draw imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here