Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ryan Air Racist

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Did anyone notice that the next video you see on this Muslim American activist's website is a video of him getting kicked out of a Trump rally for shouting "Not all Mexicans are rapists and not all Muslims are terrorist."

https://twitter.com/i/status/705799608396619776

Yup the guys an activist.

And?

He will have his own agenda for filming and distributing it, and we can discuss that if you like?

It doesn’t excuse or influence the racist passenger’s actions in any way - only records and exposes them :shrug:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Really? You think all this is good? bold addded

You say nobody got hurt, eh?
I have 2 foster sisters,and one foster brother, all who just happen to be Asian. I have seen both the girls absolutely in pieces from similar abuse as this, my brother came home from school and asked my Mum what a black c--- was, as that's what a boy at school called him.
I saw my Mum spat at and called a ****** lover when she was shopping with myself and my younger foster sister.
False analogy, slippery slope argument

And I'm whiteirrelevant, your race does not validate an arguement, people like you disgust me, there is always apologists for this type of behaviour, the excuses range from blaming it on mental health problems to freedom of speech, it's all bollox. I said neither, I just asked how it started

You don't believe in hate speech, well sunshine ,it really exists and it wankers like you who help to perpetuate it with you r mealy mouthed, alt rightwaysict attempts at trying to justify the unjustifiable. just because you beleive in it doesn't make it real

Where to start with this one!

My family experiences have, of course, informed my opinions over the years. I have probably witnessed more racism, both overt and hidden than most white people over the years, from my previous post which was just the tip of the iceberg. I believe that people like you should y confronted at every opportunity, and, in some respects your attempts to justify the racist rant of the man in the video is worse than his actions, as you are hiding behind your buzz words, and prevarication, and haven’t got the balls to admit you agree with every word he says.
I am not going to comment further on this thread, as I feel that you will soon drag me down into the gutter of personal insults, and really you and your cowardly form of racism, just aren’t worth it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And?

He will have his own agenda for filming and distributing it, and we can discuss that if you like?

It doesn’t excuse or influence the racist passenger’s actions in any way - only records and exposes them :shrug:

In this particular situation, I'm pleased someone did film it. Exposes the racist abuser and Ryanair's totally inadequate response.

Really? You think all this is good? bold addded

You say nobody got hurt, eh?
I have 2 foster sisters,and one foster brother, all who just happen to be Asian. I have seen both the girls absolutely in pieces from similar abuse as this, my brother came home from school and asked my Mum what a black c--- was, as that's what a boy at school called him.
I saw my Mum spat at and called a ****** lover when she was shopping with myself and my younger foster sister.
False analogy, slippery slope argument

And I'm whiteirrelevant, your race does not validate an arguement, people like you disgust me, there is always apologists for this type of behaviour, the excuses range from blaming it on mental health problems to freedom of speech, it's all bollox. I said neither, I just asked how it started

You don't believe in hate speech, well sunshine ,it really exists and it wankers like you who help to perpetuate it with you r mealy mouthed, alt rightwaysict attempts at trying to justify the unjustifiable. just because you beleive in it doesn't make it real

You are possibly one of the most contemptible people Ive ever come across. I doubt you believe most of the drivel you spout and so to use subjects like racism and particularly to question another persons experience of hate crimes just to hone your trolling skills is low even by your standards . I'll not continue as the thought that you may extract some pleasure from getting a rise out me disgusts me.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
And?

How many occasions does someone have to get thrown out by the head of government at a rally and have a video record of it? Just the rarity of the situation was unique to me.

If you hadn't noticed and it is hard to discern but that is Trump ordering the activist out of the rally.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You are possibly one of the most contemptible people Ive ever come across. I doubt you believe most of the drivel you spout and so to use subjects like racism and particularly to question another persons experience of hate crimes just to hone your trolling skills is low even by your standards . I'll not continue as the thought that you may extract some pleasure from getting a rise out me disgusts me.

Looney will not be bothering the scorers at NSC ever again. It's rare that someone is subject to a permanent ban, but people like Looney are fortunately rare too.

It's not a decision that was taken lightly, but there is no need to be so unpleasant to so many people, so often. It was only awareness of his good work in the community as a scout leader that has prevented previous bans from being permanent, but he's gone beyond the point of redemption now.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Looney will not be bothering the scorers at NSC ever again. It's rare that someone is subject to a permanent ban, but people like Looney are fortunately rare too.

It's not a decision that was taken lightly, but there is no need to be so unpleasant to so many people, so often. It was only awareness of his good work in the community as a scout leader that has prevented previous bans from being permanent, but he's gone beyond the point of redemption now.

My God! What has the scout organisation come to, entrusting our youth with people like that!? Some role model!

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

:clap2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I'm all for free speech, but he overstepped the mark this time.

Now, back on theme, for Ryanair's inaction and the abuser, to be brought to book.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
You are conflating two different sets of people there. I’m not saying most Leave voters are racist. I’m saying most racists are Leave voters. That’s a completely logical viewpoint. You get me?

Yes ok and bored with it now :yawn:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

About time. Well done. I look forward to some of the other sorry characters on my permanent ignore list joining him.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
About time. Well done. I look forward to some of the other sorry characters on my permanent ignore list joining him.

Problem was (as is with others) is they've never used this as a football board. Quite ironic for the gladly gone to criticise someone for being an "activist".

Looney was simply the most prolific political activist on here. Never on here for the football, only logging on to preach his agenda. There are some incredible threads on here, his videos from YouTube from activists with similar politics or links to highly dubious sources to back up his claims.

Astounded he was never life banned before.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Problem was (as is with others) is they've never used this as a football board. Quite ironic for the gladly gone to criticise someone for being an "activist".

Looney was simply the most prolific political activist on here. Never on here for the football, only logging on to preach his agenda. There are some incredible threads on here, his videos from YouTube from activists with similar politics or links to highly dubious sources to back up his claims.

Astounded he was never life banned before.

He certainly gave it 110%. Maybe if he watched a bit of football from time to time he wouldn't have been quite such a twerp.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Put him on ignore ffs you lot.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

There were only two posters on NSC that could totally derail a thread. Hopefully this will allow proper discussion of topics. Well done.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Had to be done.........how the **** someone spouting that kind of drivel on a permanent basis can be heavily influencing our youth in a leadership role is frankly a bit scary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here