Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One less thing to mock the Nigels about. Sad times :(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hate to be pedantic but you missed an extra L
I didn't, it's an automated spelling. Just type it with one 'l' and it changes. I'm well aware there should be another, and have asked Bozza to fix this, but he hasn't.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
HF make and attempt to expand the atmosphere to include more people (like at Wembley) and dickheads who have had their seats for a few years cry about it and a promise is then receded. When we eventually get relegated and half of Block E disappears like it did before the PL years, I’m sure it’ll all be worth it to keep a few people in their seats.

Hmm, had their seats for a few years? Sounds like a bunch of plastics to me :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't, it's an automated spelling. Just type it with one 'l' and it changes. I'm well aware there should be another, and have asked Bozza to fix this, but he hasn't.

I have no recollection of that. I've added another L now.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No way should any ST holder be told to move so these ultras can sit in block E. For a start as they need to stand they could not do this in the center of the stand as it would mean everyone would have to stand as you couldn’t see round them or over them, that’s why the corner is really the only place for them.

On a personal level I have sat in block B for 20 odd years and the ultras came to that part of the ground because it is the singing section. Over the last couple of years us older fans have been a concerned that they seem to take their self’s much to seriously and will start singing over the older songs.

I also think the Brighton game last season pissed a lot of us normal fans off, as a game we had looked forward to was spoilt by silly antics.

So next season I hope we hear some old school chants and after a heavy Friday night not having a drum banging away for 90 minuets will be a god send ��

It’s a shame they have thrown their toys out of the pram but no fans are bigger than the club.

It's posts like these that are the reason this board is better overall for allowing fans of our rivals to post. Yes, we end up with some bellends in-between, but despite much provocation and piss taking from us, it's good to have a balanced opposition view.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's posts like these that are the reason this board is better overall for allowing fans of our rivals to post. Yes, we end up with some bellends in-between, but despite much provocation and piss taking from us, it's good to have a balanced opposition view.
If the feeling was that it's worth it for sensible views like this one, then the rules could be stricter, with the more annoying of their fans given longer and more frequent holidays. From recollection, loz doesn't troll. There are a few away fan posters, however, who seem to offer nothing whatsoever to the forum.

That may apply to some of our own too, but at least they're Brighton fans.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I once overhead 3 of these "Holmesdale Fanatics" on a train coming back from a match discussing how annoyed they were with one of their mates who had turned-up not wearing black. They were going on-and-on about it like a bunch of flippin' school girls...

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
There's a great thread on that Holmesdale message board where some bloke is trying to recruit "New Ultras". It's going to be worth keeping an eye on this, for e.g.
"are we wearing black hoodies"? Ha!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Some of their fans seem to think that the teenage chavs will still try to move behind the goal with their drum and flags and it will "kick off". :ffsparr:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I thought Palace had the best Organic Atmosphere in the entire universe, then you see multiple threads on the BBS and HOL trying to MANUFACTURE another atmosphere. Could not make it up.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Some of their fans seem to think that the teenage chavs will still try to move behind the goal with their drum and flags and it will "kick off". :ffsparr:

That would be AMAZING.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Disappointing not to see the hooded kids in the corner today. Even more disappointing that the drone of foreign noise was replaced by silence, other than the boisterous Liverpool fans who outsung CP2010FC from start to finish.. it was even mentioned on the commentary how quiet it was :lol: :clap2: absolutely brilliant

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Disappointing not to see the hooded kids in the corner today. Even more disappointing that the drone of foreign noise was replaced by silence, other than the boisterous Liverpool fans who outsung CP2010FC from start to finish.. it was even mentioned on the commentary how quiet it was :lol: :clap2: absolutely brilliant

BBS and Holmesdale forums are in mourning. According to them Selhurst was the only ground in the country that had an atmosphere, and now without some bloke on bongos they are going to be down 10 home points a season... oh dear

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As mentioned on the match day thread, it's clearly going to take some sections of the media a while to realise that the so called "amazing atmosphere" was actually just a few twats with a drum and some flags. Without them, there is literally nothing.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As mentioned on the match day thread, it's clearly going to take some sections of the media a while to realise that the so called "amazing atmosphere" was actually just a few twats with a drum and some flags. Without them, there is literally nothing.
Did they bring their tea into Selhurst in their drum ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here