Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
HILARIOUS

Or would be if this whole Brexit thing didn't have such a significant load of stuff hanging off it.

I've given up caring TBH. Anyone who voted for this crap and thought that things would have panned out differently is a f**king idiot.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
Brexit is something nobody knows what it means yet everyone has an opinion.

It will never happen and was designed to fill the media tv and papers to divert you all.......just like they always do. It's all theatre people......a cartoon.......

At best, they will issue "e visas" for 10 bucks to make some money and add more toxic body scanners at ports - apart from that it's an illusion....and the people all fell for it.....again.

The other year "fox hunting" filled the news for 2 years.......then gay marriage..............and everytime the sheep line up with extreme opinions.....blah blah blah....ants fighting over a crisp.

theboybilly

Brilliant, that would solve it. Swap one bunch of clueless dickheads for another bunch of clueless dickheads. :ffsparr:

I can't see what difference a Labour government would make either. We were promised this referendum in their election manifesto in 1997 yet they renaged on it for 13 years. Had they kept their word it still would have been an 'Out' vote but at least the vocal minority would have had to accept it

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Brexit is something nobody knows what it means yet everyone has an opinion.

It will never happen and was designed to fill the media tv and papers to divert you all.......just like they always do. It's all theatre people......a cartoon.......

At best, they will issue "e visas" for 10 bucks to make some money and add more toxic body scanners at ports - apart from that it's an illusion....and the people all fell for it.....again.

The other year "fox hunting" filled the news for 2 years.......then gay marriage..............and everytime the sheep line up with extreme opinions.....blah blah blah....ants fighting over a crisp.

Okay, mate

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
As Dominic Raab rolls up his sleeves to get stuck into surely one of the most important roles imaginable and one in which he will need to work his socks off, we can be inspired by this entry on his Wikipedia page:

In September 2012 Raab co-authored the book Britannia Unchained. In it, the authors claim that "Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world"

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Looks like Dominic Raab's official brief may be somewhat reduced to his predecessor and Oliver Robbins will have more powers and staff. May to address the house at 1500.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
As Dominic Raab rolls up his sleeves to get stuck into surely one of the most important roles imaginable and one in which he will need to work his socks off, we can be inspired by this entry on his Wikipedia page:

In September 2012 Raab co-authored the book Britannia Unchained. In it, the authors claim that "Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world"

Thought that Priti Patel looked familiar-she was spying on me!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It made me chuckle when he last went to Brussels, walked into a restaurant there, and they refused to serve him.

As for his attendance on the Fisheries committee! He missed 40 of the 42 meetings.

Didn't know David Davis was on the Fisheries committee-what a busy chap he was.:mad:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Thought that Priti Patel looked familiar-she was spying on me!

Saw Ms Patel on Question Time last week. She had a really difficult time I thought - not much support from the audience on the inevitable Brexit related questions - so I checked where it was coming from, thinking that it must be a Leaver stronghold. In fact it was King's Lynn which is I thought in the Leaver heartlands. Moreover it was clear as a bell that fellow panel member and ex Tory MP Matthew Paris absolutely detested her.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

https://twitter.com/OFOCBrexit/status/1016278989994954752

[tweet]1016278989994954752[/tweet]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Have supported May up until now, but it's clearly time for her to go now. She has completely given in on everything. Dreadful negotiating stance.

We should have gone to the EU right from the start and said a no deal suits us and then seen what they were prepared to offer if anything. Instead we have conceded and conceded. Crazy. As Boris has said Trump would have done this much much better and got a much better deal for our country.

Stick a Brexiteer in number 10 for the next twelve months to get this through on our terms and then have a general election with it done, so that we can vote on domestic issues.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here