Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion goalkeeper Walton hit by injury blow at loan club (Sep 2017)

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Is this the reason why we perhaps went for a more experienced keeper like Krul ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Is this the reason why we perhaps went for a more experienced keeper like Krul ?

Because a player we have out on loan became injured? Doubtful, we've been looking for another keeper for a while apparently.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
No we sent him out for his development where he plays every game, not just on our bench. He is a quality player and should be a main stay in our team for years to come, I hope he recovers quickly.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Winner walton wins golden glove award

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/may/league-winner-walton-wins-golden-glove-award/

Large.png

Well done chap :clap:
He's one of our loan!

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Another season on loan with Wigan or back with us as number two....one of the many puzzles to be sorted over the next few months

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Why dig up an old thread with a headline saying Walton was injured? Most people glancing through the thread titles would come away with the idea that he had been injured again.

Just start a new thread with a relevant title!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why dig up an old thread with a headline saying Walton was injured? Most people glancing through the thread titles would come away with the idea that he had been injured again.

Just start a new thread with a relevant title!

Please [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can you combine this thread, or change title together with [MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION] thread.
So as to keep [MENTION=144]goldstone[/MENTION] happy, that I'm not wasting valuable thread space.
Cheers :thumbsup:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Please [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can you combine this thread, or change title together with [MENTION=33916]Albion my Albion[/MENTION] thread.
So as to keep [MENTION=144]goldstone[/MENTION] happy, that I'm not wasting valuable thread space.
Cheers :thumbsup:

I concur. I was helping out Ruislip in a very humanist and sacrificing way so he could play with some guys silver balls in Croydon. Now, Ruislip, go on the new Walton thread and put some bollox there and stop being so lazy!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here