Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Future International Manager - Chris Hughton [Sponsored] - WTF?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What on EARTH is that locked-down sponsored thread all about?

On the face of it, somebody's paid [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] some good money to post some pretty meh observations about the manager.

On the face of it, appears to make little sense.

Sorry, but SOMEONE had to ask the question shirley. It's more than a bit WEIRD.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

On the face of it, somebody's paid [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] some good money to post some pretty meh observations about the manager.

Sorry, but SOMEONE had to ask the question shirley.

Answered your own question I think. It pays the hosting bills.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There is a link to an external site in the article. That's what they are paying for.

Ah, right, cheers, never spotted that mis-spelled link to 'buv' from Amazon. Sort of negates the NSC OFFICIAL 'buy' from Amazon tho eh? Nevermind, who cares in the end, I'm sure both parties have their reasons.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

Sorry, but SOMEONE had to ask the question shirley. It's more than a bit WEIRD.

Agreed
Weird and boring

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Ah, right, cheers, never spotted that mis-spelled link to 'buv' from Amazon. Sort of negates the NSC OFFICIAL 'buy' from Amazon tho eh? Nevermind, who cares in the end, I'm sure both parties have their reasons.

The amazon link is Bozza's signature an appears in every post he makes, the link in the article takes you to a betting website.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Not seen that link. The link in there, as AZ Gull pointed out, is to Sunbets where it the article mentions Championship title odds.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mine is not to ask why, but it will be all to do with the link in the 'article' and, I assume, generating SEO juice from NSC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here