Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hindsight

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No, decent Championship player but no more (although according to some in here that means he’s equal to a few in our starting lineup anyway). If anything happens to Kayal or Stephens in the next couple of games I’d expect Gross to drop back and Locadia to come in.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Hindsight is a great virtue but did we make a mistake loaning out Norwood and possibly Towell when we had Kayal and Sidwell out for a long time at the start of the season. Would either have possibly made the step up?

I see one of the moderators has set the BG algorithm to maximum schizophrenic mode. On Thursday it was arguing that we hadn't missed Sidwell as cover in the squad:-

When did we need Sidwell to cover Kayal other than possibly now? Kayal has only been a first choice for 3 or 4 games during Stephens injury and a couple of sub appearances but prior to that cover was not needed for him. I cannot thin k of one occasion when we have had to use somebody else in that position.

Agreed about the 3 months but for which game was a CM needed that wasnt available and we were exposed by his absence.

Now it is trying to posit an argument that potentially both Norwood and Towell should have been retained.

If anyone finds some marbles in the Haywards Heath area, please return to [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] at the earliest opportunity.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy.gif

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
No. Another stupid question along the same lines as should Goldson play instead of Duffy on Saturday.

What is wrong with some people?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here