Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mooy

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Another one very confused about this commentary that Kayal's not up to it.

The worry with Kayal is injuries, that derailed his career at Celtic and undoubtedly affected him last year. Fit and with a preseason I'd expect to cope with the PL.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

The worry with Kayal is injuries, that derailed his career at Celtic and undoubtedly affected him last year. Fit and with a preseason I'd expect to cope with the PL.

Totally agree short memories appears to be a common problem for a good number of Brighton fans.

Last Season he was injured summer off followed by a good preseason a fit Kayal will be a great asset in the top flight

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just remember Pritchard, nothing is done till it's signed on the dotted line
A Huddersfield fan tweeted the son of his agent. Obviously the reply needs a pinch of salt...

ade949adb67eb25b0b117074eb21b39e.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just remember Pritchard, nothing is done till it's signed on the dotted line

He'll land at Heathrow and set off round the M25 on his way up to Huddersfield via the A1M and there'll be a tantalising phone call from someone called Barber, he'll tell the driver to turn around and he'll come down here and sign on the dotted line much to the chagrain of 'Udders fans.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Totally agree, people have short memories , kayal was superb 2 seasons ago and if Barton can play in the premier league then so can a player who absolutely owned him.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Totally agree, people have short memories , kayal was superb 2 seasons ago and if Barton can play in the premier league then so can a player who absolutely owned him.

And the half season before that as well, perhaps more impressive given he did it in an appalling team.

Most Celtic fans say he would have been a top, top player for them if it wasn't for injuries.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I was under the impression that Mooy had actually signed for Huddersfield?!!
Nope. A few teams in the hunt.

Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Newcastle of course, Southampton, the albion. Maybe others.

Supposedly a decision will be made soon ( but we've heard that one before... ).

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If Kayal is back to his best after a full pre-season, then I'll have no problem with him starting Premier League games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here