Tammy Abraham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Let's get a better striker, over 21, with more PL experience then.

Sure, it'll be 1 more to come out of the 25 limit, but that'll just mean the worst of the rest drops out.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Let's get a better striker, over 21, with more PL experience then.

Sure, it'll be 1 more to come out of the 25 limit, but that'll just mean the worst of the rest drops out.

Spot on. Doesn't necessarily need to be Prem experience for me but top flight experience of one of Europe's major leagues is a must.

Bas Dost would fit the bill nicely. Would cost a few quid but proven goalscorer and would thrive on the service our wingers could give him.

Last edited:

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
This is why this is disappointing news, tucked at the bottom of the same sky report:

Sky sources understand Brighton remain interested in Fraizer Campbell, who is available on a free transfer from Crystal Palace next month

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
This is why this is disappointing news, tucked at the bottom of the same sky report:

Sky sources understand Brighton remain interested in Fraizer Campbell, who is available on a free transfer from Crystal Palace next month
A terrifying thought.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
...Sky sources understand Brighton remain interested in Fraizer Campbell, who is available on a free transfer from Crystal Palace next month

Sky sources are clearly having a laugh.

What would possess Hughton and Bloom to take such a backward step ?

Actually, I think the albion are VERY happy to have false rumours out there, and I'm sure this is just that.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Spot on. Doesn't necessarily need to be Prem experience for me but top flight experience of one of Europe's major leagues is a must.

Bas Dost would fit the bill nicely. Would cost a few quid but proven goalscorer and would thrive on the service our wingers could give him.

Bloody hell....Dost is 6'5", he'll do, Dutch international.......

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
**** off with your Campbell suggestion Sky...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here