Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] THE LIST. Albion nationalities.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
...and a minimum of one parent or grandparent born in that country?

If they've played for that country at any level, or would qualify to do so, under FIFA rules (Barnes) they're good, I'd say.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If we are looking for full backs I would sign Kostas Stafylidis.

Top league experience and also knows the English game.

(He can also play left back)

#prayforaspinall

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You've got Basque country there. If we're having disputed regiojns then Oscar Garcia co-coached the Catalan national team back in the day.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
For those uninitiated in THE LIST, [MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] only rule is that they must have played a competitive match for the Albion, thus PHILIPINES (Greatwich) and BRAZIL (Branco) remain absent.

You are going to have to remove Cherif Diallo - Senegal as he didn't make a competitive appearance (he was an unused sub at Blackpool in September 2000).

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
If they've played for that country at any level, or would qualify to do so, under FIFA rules (Barnes) they're good, I'd say.

I think that is pushing it, to be fair. If they have actually represented a country, fair enough (so Austria for Barnes is legitimate).

But let's just say Liam Rosenior had a grandparent from Albania, or Lewis Dunk had a Paraguayan mother - are you really suggesting we could include those? I think that is nonsense.

In which case, Gary Chivers should be removed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You are going to have to remove Cherif Diallo - Senegal as he didn't make a competitive appearance (he was an unused sub at Blackpool in September 2000).

yeah

a more than welcome return of my favourite thread btw

Oh, that's a tough call. Named as a sub for a competitive match but didn't get on....

PENDING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here