Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I am still not convinced that it's not an iron on sponsor. If it's not I think it's a nice top, my first reaction was indifferent but after a few looks I think it looks smart. Unless that is an Iron on logo then It's another missed opportunity.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
shirt.JPG

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I also tip my hat at the club for getting their act together to get the kit on show yesterday for maximum exposure. Good marketing ploy. If they were selling there then and there they would have made a fortune!

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
It's template but it'll do. Like what someone else said (apologies for lack of credit), I've become so used to all these kits being shit that actually this one is okay because it's not that shit.

The away kit, third, fourth and fifth kits might give us room to experiment a bit more, but this looks okay.

Any idea of shorts colour? I haven't scrolled back through the pages enough.

And socks also....nike has a bizarre penchant to put a third colour for the socks to try and be cRaZy and arty. Has anyone seen if they'll be yellow for no reason whatsoever?

EDIT : I just saw the back shot which has brought it down from a 6/10 to a 4.5/10. Odd marriage of colour and pattern there. Maybe the shorts and socks might save it.

Last edited:

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I have it on good authority that these current fug ugly backs of shirts are part of Nike's sales pitch to clubs - on the basis that they look really minging with no number and name so more customers will pay for them to be added and therefore increase clubs revenues from shirt sales - makes sense from their perspective I suppose but the back is grade A rank imo

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have it on good authority that these current fug ugly backs of shirts are part of Nike's sales pitch to clubs - on the basis that they look really minging with no number and name so more customers will pay for them to be added and therefore increase clubs revenues from shirt sales - makes sense from their perspective I suppose but the back is grade A rank imo

:shrug:

The backs are like that as an obvious compromise. When the back is striped then nobody can read the numbers, which is shit. When the backs are plain, everyone moans and says is looks like 'two shirts stitched together'. So they do what they've done.

Can't please everyone.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
From the front it looks like a pale blue shirt with a large panel of blue and white stripes cut from an old Albion shirt sewn on to the front.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Apparently available now.

Not showing on there as I speak though....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here