Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The Brighton lounge! We've basically taken it over. Just behave everyone and act like the gentlemen and good citizens of Brighton that we are. Its a wonderful old ground and the Trinity stand is rather lovely if you're not familiar with. The place positively STINKS of history and heritage. Villa are a massive club with an incredible history. Bruce will have them back up in no time. And Brummies are a warm lovely people generally. Top supporters are The Villllllaa!

Lol...1802 or 1874?

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Just received this from Seatwave:

"We are unable to provide you tickets for this game as we are not
allowing sales to anyone who has not purchased tickets with Aston
Villa previously."

Also looks like they will not refund the money they have already taken!

Did anyone else do this?

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Yup... now trying to re-assess my options

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Just received this from Seatwave:

"We are unable to provide you tickets for this game as we are not
allowing sales to anyone who has not purchased tickets with Aston
Villa previously."

Also looks like they will not refund the money they have already taken!

Did anyone else do this?

Literally just got the same e-mail through

Yup... now trying to re-assess my options

Cancelling your tickets, no real surprise.

NOT refunding you? **** that. No way can they keep your cash.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Cancelling your tickets, no real surprise.

NOT refunding you? **** that. No way can they keep your cash.

There is a message on the Seatwave page now, "IMPORTANT NOTICE – TICKETS FOR THE BIRMINGHAM CITY AND BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION GAMES CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED BY ASTON VILLA FANS WHO MEET THE CLUBS BOOKING CRITERIA OF HAVING PREVIOUS BOOKING HISTORY, IDENTIFIABLE ON THEIR DATABASE.

IF YOU BUY BIRMINGHAM CITY OR BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION TICKETS AND DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA YOUR TICKETS WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND."

This definitely only mentioned Birmingham City a few days ago.

https://www.seatwave.com/aston-vill...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CP_SloC-wtMCFRMx0wodWGcPBQ

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
I'm glad it's not just me who thinks they only mentioned Birmingham. Quite a shock to see that on the website today.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
There is a message on the Seatwave page now, "IMPORTANT NOTICE – TICKETS FOR THE BIRMINGHAM CITY AND BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION GAMES CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED BY ASTON VILLA FANS WHO MEET THE CLUBS BOOKING CRITERIA OF HAVING PREVIOUS BOOKING HISTORY, IDENTIFIABLE ON THEIR DATABASE.

IF YOU BUY BIRMINGHAM CITY OR BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION TICKETS AND DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA YOUR TICKETS WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND."

https://www.seatwave.com/aston-vill...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CP_SloC-wtMCFRMx0wodWGcPBQ

Outrageous. It should read "... and do not meet this criterion". Illiterate Brummies.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Fvck me that's outrageous.

I'd be STEAMING !

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
This is a secondary ticket sales website, so if they block the purchaser, they still have the ticket to distribute to else. Sellingnit twice if piracy and grand larceny, so I suspect those affected need to gang together, try to prove the retromchnqge of T&Cs, and get your money back. Or come up with a social media led campaign to attack their brand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here