Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We're on our way..." if fine but...

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
'2-0 down... who gives a ****, we're Brighton and Hove Albion and we're going up' was my fav at Preston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'd like to see/hear/take part in a pocket of Albion fans in the North singing "knees up Brighton Town.." whilst jumping up and down, and as the song gets to the end we surge forward causing slight displeasure and discomfort to those in front of us that didn't sing. Ideally I'd lose a Winfield trainer in the process (but retrieve it when someone 10 years away holds it aloft)
And then if a copper comes in the middle of us to stop us jumping up and down we can knock his helmet off.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I rather enjoyed "We are Premier Leeg, say we are Premier Leeg" sung in a proper gangsta stylee

Last time I heard that was up at The Riverside, as I trudged wearily back to the station. Deafening (and mildly threatening) it was too.

I often wonder, whatever happened to them?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I used to love singing, "We're Proud of You" back in the day. That's died off

Needs to be a very specific situation for that one. There was a brief chorus of it from the North with about 10 minutes to go in the Wednesday home play-off game last year, which would have been fitting and very atmospheric. Think it was drowned out by some spotty teenagers singing some Eurotrash shite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
What about an old fashioned " we are the champions, clap clap clap clap clap, a la Liverpool in the seventies, obviously won't be able to do this until Newcastle confirmed runners up

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
... I prefer the more traditional ones like:

We're gonna win the league... now you're gonna believe us etc.

Ee I eee I ee i o top o' the football league we go, when we get promoted, this is what we'll sing, we are the champions we are the champions, hughton is our king.

Brighton's going up, going up, Brighton's going up, la, la la la la la la la, repeat!

There must be other rousing celebration ditties too?

Who changed the words from Barry Lloyd is king ?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Sad lack of songs compared to the past .

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
We need a chorus leader

image.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here