Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Keep ticking the points over

I can't see us getting anything from Norwich or Blackburn. Think we have to win the home game against Huddersfield and then pick up points away at Wigan and Rotherham. Can see us ending on 47 points which thankfully should be enough.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well so long as we have a decent war chest for CH in the summer, that's fixable surely!

The general consensus is that we won't have any more than we had this season, sadly

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Jesus wept! FT Millwall 0 - 0 Brighton
Disaster!

We would have every right to expect to win that match last season, but this year we are only a little bit above them.

What right do we have to expect to beat anyone this season? We are a poor side FFS

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Disaster!

We would have every right to expect to win that match last season, but this year we are only a little bit above them.

What right do we have to expect to beat anyone this season? We are a poor side FFS

Yep agree with this! :(

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Another game gone . A point better off . We will probably drop a place tomorrow . With our run in the Wigan away game is massive . Hudds home has to be a win. Not out of it by a long shot but closer than we were 2 hours ago . Hard to see us winning Saturday but bring it on

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Well that was a perfect turd of a game. As bad as any of the dire offerings this season but partially saved by the huge amount of comedy football on offer. Difficult to say who was the most atrocious player on the park. For me that accolade would be between Holla, CMS and Halford. I think CMS shades it because he really was completely inept tonight even by his own high standards.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Big opportunity to put some space between us and the bottom three and we have blown it. Lose to Wigan away and I can see us going down. How many games have we dropped points against teams in the bottom six. Wigan is now a massive game, if we had won tonight it would have taken the pressure off. I was hoping we could make ourselves safe with three or four games to go so CH could experiment with one or two DS players. They can't do any worse than the strikers we have playing at the moment. A mass clearout is on the cards if we stay up. If we don't, expect them to all get another year on their contract. Even then I wouldn't count on any of them scoring in League 1.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Disaster!

I suppose at least we got a point and Wigan didn't.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
8 points clear, with 8 to play.

That's a point a game for Wigan to make up, which is a tough, tough ask.

The monkey in the wrench is that we still have to play at Wigan, which now becomes a must-not-lose for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here