Omar Bogle

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
"Bogle's on fire/ Will Grigg's agent's mortified..."

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I didn't see the game. If he hasn't got his celebration covered yet...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Or if he needs a song...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We could have done a lot worse than sign Omar - and he wouldn't have cost very much. Shame we missed out here.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We could have done a lot worse than sign Omar - and he wouldn't have cost very much. Shame we missed out here.

Yes. We are always rumoured to be interested in Oliver Hawkins at Dagenham, who is more of a target man, but capable. Whether he could be championship level is debatable but worth a punt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, as evidenced by the cat fight for his services between, er, Rotherham and Wigan, both of whom will be out of the championship in May. Still, you could never spot a decent manager so it's no surprise you've nailed your colours to this distinctly average mast.

:clap::wave:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Yes. We are always rumoured to be interested in Oliver Hawkins at Dagenham, who is more of a target man, but capable. Whether he could be championship level is debatable but worth a punt.

I was thinking more Ollie Watkins (Exeter) if you're talking about lower league/ non-league gambles. Hawkins looks a bit...er...limited. Watkins seems to have all sorts of potential.

I was thinking more Ollie Watkins (Exeter) if you're talking about lower league/ non-league gambles. Hawkins looks a bit...er...limited. Watkins seems to have all sorts of potential.

Not seen Hawkins but not sure about Watkins. Seen him live a couple of times and for me he looks a bit lightweight, would like to see what he did in League 1 first

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

No, the Dagenham forward, I could have his surname wrong though.

Not sure what games you've watched but the Dagenham forward is anything but limited albeit at a lower level. Has been a prolific combination with Maguire-Drew.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Big step from a potentially large League Two club to a Championship side that have really struggled to score goals this season. I don't think he'll keep them up but at least they'll go down really fighting now.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
A Grimsby fan I know says his temperament is very suspect. What they call high-maintenance ...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Omar Bugiel is doing reasonably well at Worthing this season

Has just signed for Forest Green Rovers.

Didn't realise he was also involved at Albion in the Community - [URL="https://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/news/first-team-news/2017/forest-green-bring-in-front-man-bugiel]Forest Green bring in front man Bugiel[/URL]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Has just signed for Forest Green Rovers.

Didn't realise he was also involved at Albion in the Community - [URL="https://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/news/first-team-news/2017/forest-green-bring-in-front-man-bugiel]Forest Green bring in front man Bugiel[/URL]

I was just reading about this, and there's a video interview with him on the FG website, seems like a level headed player, Worthing are going to miss him, though they've just signed David Ajiboye on loan from us so hopefully their season can keep going strong

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here