Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Dear Uncle Buck,

Something has been puzzling me for years and I wonder if you know the answer....

If I eat myself would I become twice as big or disappear completely ?

Dandyman

In London village.
Which rare malt would you suggest for Saturday evening ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Two questions [MENTION=238]Uncle Buck[/MENTION]:

I am drinking beer in Borough Market. The pub is called The Rake. As an Albion fan, am I in the right pub?l

My drinking chum is a Boro fan. He is telling me they are after Jordan Rhodes for around £8m. Should I be impressed at their ambition or chuckling heartily at the fact they are going to spunk that much on a player who didn't start that often last season?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I am drinking beer in Borough Market. The pub is called The Rake. As an Albion fan, am I in the right pub?l

My drinking chum is a Boro fan. He is telling me they are after Jordan Rhodes for around £8m. Should I be impressed at their ambition or chuckling heartily at the fact they are going to spunk that much on a player who didn't start that often last season?

One of my favourite London pubs.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

The Rake is a better pub than the other place .

Just laugh at him as he is a Smoggy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here