Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the dumbest thought and/or comment to come out of a colleague's mouth?

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
When discussing who "Killed" Diana,

a colleague suggested that MFI could have had something to do with it.

Seemed a fair point :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Colleagues who say 'just a tadge'. It's a tad goddammit!

Oh no, you've got me now. The one I hate most is 'bought' used as the past tense of bring. Mrs Tackle uses it ALL THE TIME just to wind me up (so she says.....) :lolol:

ps Darren, thanks for being so charming and welcoming to Mrs Tackle at the Brizzl game. She thinks you're a very nice chap :bowdown::kiss:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Recently we were discussing degrees & a colleague said something about 'Micky Mouse Degrees' to which another colleague (blonde :lol:) said 'I didn't know you could do a degree on Micky Mouse'. Straight face & deadly serious!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I recall someone once saying they were watching the snooker but it was only on a portable TV so they couldn't see all the balls on it................Duhhhhhhhh !

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Years ago a colleague asked me how many thousandth's in an inch? I told him a thousand, as you would. He replied i thought there must be millions. :facepalm:

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
When seeing a unicycle arrive at work, a colleague asked why there were no brakes?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
working as a waiter many moons ago at a wedding reception,
it was a very odd occasion as the brides mother had died during the church service,for whatever reason they decided to carry on with the reception(it was paid for) and it was simply awful as everyone was crying with every speech and every mouthful of food.

one of my waitress colleagues for reasons only known to her went up to the bride during the meal and said dont worry we do funerals as well.........:ffsparr:

That's the wrong way round - "Thrift ... the funeral bak'd-meats. Did coldly furnish forth the marriage tables"

I have one from my father's office. They were discussing the PG Tips ads and my father's colleague said how wonderful they were. My dad, ever on a wind-up, said "Did you see in the paper that they had import special chimps from Italy for them". His workmate gasped and said "I knew it. I knew those chimps were dubbed."

My father was still laughing about two days later

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
When doing a beer order my ex boss (Forest fan) asked for 1 barrel of Guinness and 1 barrel of Guinness extra cold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here