Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace v Liverpool

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I still like old grounds and it's easy to come over as very bias, old it may be but it is a horrible ground, Palace or not.

I think they are as they live in or close to Brighton.
I think Pearce bigs us up as much as he can without seeming bias to Brighton when he commentated.

Looking forward to Woy blowing a gasket shortly.

Sorry to be a dick but BIASED.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can we get a gif of Benteke shot pleeeeeaee?!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sorry to be a dick but BIASED.

Sorry to be a dick but the first is a verb and the second is a noun. One out of two aint so bad.....

edit: re-read it and the second comment is slightly ambiguous so could be read either as a noun or verb so apologies all round.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hodgson sore. Doing his Doctor David Banner bit, a normal guy, about to explode into a monster.

He claims that VVD took out Max Meyer, should've been a pen.

Meyer was already falling and completed that fall, not in any part VVD's doing. VVD missed the ball and Meyer.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I still like old grounds and it's easy to come over as very bias, old it may be but it is a horrible ground, Palace or not.

Sorry to be a dick but the first is a verb and the second is a noun. One out of two aint so bad.....

edit: re-read it and the second comment is slightly ambiguous so could be read either as a noun or verb so apologies all round.

If it has said showing bias then yes but it says seeming bias.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Time to pension off the old owl, He obviously has gone senile, sad I know but anyone who watched the old duffer interviewed can see he lives in a different world. Angry and frustration is the first sign

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Delighted Palace lost but thought they looked very good. Credit to manager for giving it a go and playing 4 out and out forwards

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Benteke was a treat tonight. Pure comedy from start to finish. The "shot" was just the icing on the cake of another superb performance.

£30m, £100k+ a week.

Wow.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Well played Palace. What else can we say? Had a right go.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think they are as they live in or close to Brighton.
I think Pearce bigs us up as much as he can without seeming bias to Brighton when he commentated.

Looking forward to Woy blowing a gasket shortly.

Which he did-moaning about Liverpool got all the decisions, Palace didn't get one of the many penalty decisions they deserved. wah wah wah :tantrum::tantrum:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Delighted Palace lost but thought they looked very good. Credit to manager for giving it a go and playing 4 out and out forwards

:lol: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here