Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A small number of Season Tickets will go on sale on Monday

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-hove-albion-season-tickets-3727300.aspx

Approximately 200 season tickets will be made available, and supporters on the waiting list numbers 1 to 244 will be entitled to purchase a ticket from 10am on 5th June, with the deadline for purchase being 5pm on 12th June.

Season-ticket sales have been capped in order to ensure Albion can accommodate up to 3,000 visiting supporters, and also ensure a good number of matchday tickets are available at most home matches, for fans unable to commit to a season ticket.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Last edited:

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
Rather fewer than I had thought...

Prices are between £20 and £40 (adult) higher, depending on stand, than those who have just renewed.

S1A to S1F reserved for away fans. Presumably can release seats to home fans on a match by match basis starting with S1F if the away team don't bring 3k.

cant see many clubs not bringing their max allocation next season, can you?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
An away day in beautiful Brighton? They'll be thinking "sun, sea, sand (&pebbles) and three points - what's not to go for?!" Every club will max every game I reckon...

Even on a Tuesday night?

Or more likely Monday.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
(Pleased and) amazed that the 'JCL Mark-up' is as insignificant as that. Thought these folk would get fleeced.

I'm guessing that the club don't want to have a two- (or more) tiered system for longer than they absolutely have to. Perhaps next year the JCL STH won't have a rise, and the existing STH prices will be increased to the new JCL rates?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm guessing that the club don't want to have a two- (or more) tiered system for longer than they absolutely have to. Perhaps next year the JCL STH won't have a rise, and the existing STH prices will be increased to the new JCL rates?

If they were at all bothered by that, they needn't have bothered charging anything different at all. We are talking, after all, about a grand total of about £6,000.00!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If they were at all bothered by that, they needn't have bothered charging anything different at all. We are talking, after all, about a grand total of about £6,000.00!

Financially, you're on the money (pun intended). Optically though, didn't they need to "give" existing STH something for their early renewal?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Financially, you're on the money (pun intended). Optically though, didn't they need to "give" existing STH something for their early renewal?

No, I don't think they did. I wouldn't be feeling 'valued' especially, just because someone 'new'* is being asked to pay a few pence more.

*obviously none of these people are really 'new'.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
An away day in beautiful Brighton? They'll be thinking "sun, sea, sand (&pebbles) and three points - what's not to go for?!" Every club will max every game I reckon...

Dont agree re Burnley, Bournemouth and Huddersfield-all who have played at Amex and don't have great away followings. Look at it the other way round, doubt we will sell out our allocations at Burnley and Hudds next season.

In addition would be impressed if Swansea and Stoke (have had to lay free coaches on to encourage away fans for years in Prem) took full allocations even on a Saturday afternoon, and vice versa.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Rather fewer than I had thought...

Prices are between £20 and £40 (adult) higher, depending on stand, than those who have just renewed.

S1A to S1F reserved for away fans. Presumably can release seats to home fans on a match by match basis starting with S1F if the away team don't bring 3k.

cant see many clubs not bringing their max allocation next season, can you?

Maybe Huddersfield, Burnley, Swansea if its on at a rubbish time

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Now all we need to know is matchday prices for those that don't have season tickets.

Looking at the £815 for central west lower this could mean £50 for a cat A match this coming season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here