Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle : next 9 fixtures.

larus

6 of their next 9 games are again the other sides in the top 7.

So, it could mean that after they've played Leeds on 15th April we have a nice gap (assuming we don't lose on Tue), or they could be still right in there with an OK end of season set of games.

For us, after Tue, all we have is Leeds left to play from the top 7.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:shootself:

I'm running out of bullets. :lol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If only the game was played on paper.

Any struggling teams will make it difficult. See Bristol City yesterday.

I think Rotherham will be tricky for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
6 of their next 9 games are again the other sides in the top 7.

So, it could mean that after they've played Leeds on 15th April we have a nice gap (assuming we don't lose on Tue), or they could be still right in there with an OK end of season set of games.

For us, after Tue, all we have is Leeds left to play from the top 7.

:ffsparr:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
This... We are now top. If we take care of our own business by matching or bettering all challengers, who cares what they do.

Untrue. It is simply not human nature, in a competitive environment, NOT to worry about the competition and I don't
believe for one second that anyone can switch off like that. If then they probably don't care anyway.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They're both right, Larus's fanciful prediction is a lovely thought, but Stat's realistic approach is, well, more realistic:shrug:

I'll happily concede mine and [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION]'s (plus a few others) pragmatic negativity is as pointless as threads like this.
Although it comes in handy with the Poindexters that were predicting the end of the season 2 weeks ago.

But it is a relief to be planning my exit strategy. :lolol: :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One game at a time, sweet Jesus

And also concentrate only on what we can affect

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I couldn't give a monkeys about Newcastles next 9 games. We just need to do the business in our next 9 games.

Indeed, in elite sport [well any level really] we coach to focus on the "controlables" - the things we/you can do to affect outcomes - what your opposition do is out of your control, so don't worry about them or give it any thought as it will only drain your limited mental energy - "control the controlables" ....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here