Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do I kill the foxes in my garden?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Where did you get the idea it is illegal to kill a fox in your Garden?
If you start taking pot shots at wild life in your garden, I'm pretty sure you get done - or at least threatened - with something. Disturbing the peace, cruelty to animals, no shotgun licence, disrespecting the Sabbath........ 'They' would find something!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Send Jamie Vardy an invitation to a 'massive party with coke and bbq', advise him to 'bring the lads' - meet them with a heavy machine gun nestled in a well positioned trench. Sorted. Await visit from the special response unit and life imprisonment. I don't see the appeal in the long run personally but I hope this helps.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Used to have a Collie, she actually played with fox's in my mother in laws back garden. When we used to go there the fox's would wait for us to let her out.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
How a fox might be killed is covered by our wildlife laws. The real issue is why do people want to kill them.

They shit in your garden, rip open bins, and make a racket in the evening/early morning, why would you want to let them live in your garden? It's like having four legged ginger gypsies camped out there..

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
They kill a lot of new born lambs.....They are one of the few animals that have no natural predator.

Are these the lambs that are you fattened up before being slaughtered? Not sure there is a lot of evidence to support this - they might eat a dead lamb though.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
They shit in your garden, rip open bins, and make a racket in the evening/early morning, why would you want to let them live in your garden? It's like having four legged ginger gypsies camped out there..

They shit in your garden, but a cat is more likely to do this

rip open bins - seagulls do that as well so do you endorse killing them

, and make a racket in the evening/early morning,- yes when they are breeding but so do a lot of things depending where you live

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
you don't like GINGER?????????? :ohmy:

I confess, I am a Gingerist, I have a particular dislike of Perry Groves for his winner at the Goldstone to knock us out of the FA cup in the 80's' and Tommy bloody Johnson for his goals in the 91 play off final.
Steve Sidwell and Kerry Mayo get a pass for wearing blue and white stripes, the only known partial remedy for being a horrible Ginger.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
They shit in your garden, but a cat is more likely to do this

rip open bins - seagulls do that as well so do you endorse killing them

, and make a racket in the evening/early morning,- yes when they are breeding but so do a lot of things depending where you live

I am up for shooting cats too.
Seagulls are not a problem in Crawley, but where they are a nuisance, and not an endangered species, shoot em.
The only other mating calls I ever hear are from the couple 2 doors down if she has been on the sauce. Once or twice a summer when the windows are open, at most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here