Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Acid attacks.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
if convicted beyond doubt of an acid attack ....the right hand of the perpetrator should be removed and a large A tattooed in the centre of their forehead......a neanderthal crime needs a fitting punishment.

About right

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
So do the gangs only rob other gang members ?

I’ve lived in Brixton for a year and Lewisham for 4.5 years. Never been robbed or had anyone attempt to rob me. Got robbed at Brighton station once as an 18 year old after missing the last train home. Been hit outside both 7/11 and Blockbuster’s in Hayward’s Heath. Chased after a guy who nicked a handbag on Brighton beach.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
No, if you read what I said, it said largely - much of the high level robbery carried out in London is, to use a phrase, slag on slag...

But if the gangs gain their income by ripping of other gangs where do the funds come from originally . Is it just money that they have been saving or investing ?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
But if the gangs gain their income by ripping of other gangs where do the funds come from originally . Is it just money that they have been saving or investing ?

No, gangs use junior members to carry out the lower level offences like the street robberies of mobile phones and pizza delivery men and Asian jewellery. Also a lot of money is gained from sale of drugs, which again is mainly carried out by the underlings, as the higher level gang members don't want too high a street profile.
The big guys hold out for the aggravated burglary jobs, where they blitz other gangs members who are either holding drugs or cultivating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here