Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh my f**king god

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As a 'Supporter' I have three fan numbers, although with kids leaving home I'm down to one ST. But it's a family outing next week and needed an extra ticket to Cardiff. I had the same problem setting up a fourth number and called the club (084 so keep it quick). They were very very helpful and it was done over the phone in seconds.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] you might want to point this thread out to the clubs UX person. Who uses a free form text input as a date field on a web form these days.....shocking!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] you might want to point this thread out to the clubs UX person. Who uses a free form text input as a date field on a web form these days.....shocking!

Clearly nobody used a free form text input as a date field anytime ever. Or if they did, they certainly never then went to the lengths of applying much in the way of validation to it. Gotta be a browser-specific anomaly shirley? Either that or OP's gone wrong :moo:

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
I had a similar issue in that I went to change my address to get tickets sent to my new address but it said I needed to input a date of birth (which was blank) and it would not accept it. The only way it could be resolved was ringing the ticket line and they sorted it. There is clearly a bug around the date field.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
If this thread was about besmirching or lending your ticket to someone the club's Head of Media and Communications would have commented before the end of the first page.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I had a similar issue in that I went to change my address to get tickets sent to my new address but it said I needed to input a date of birth (which was blank) and it would not accept it. The only way it could be resolved was ringing the ticket line and they sorted it. There is clearly a bug around the date field.

I can't ring them as it's 7ppm of some bullshit like that. I don't have any credit on my phone.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Try a different browser.

Usually sorts out website data entry glitches.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
In my day, 15+ years ago, we would have called it as an error somewhere between the seat and the keyboard

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I recently set up an Internet banking app on my phone. It asked me to choose a password which I did. A nice complicated one that no one can guess. 14 characters with 2 numbers and two capitals.

Little did I know that was going to be the password to get into the app. So now I get asked to input the 4th, 9th and 14th characters, or the 1st, 7th, 11th etc.

I now spend bloody ages counting letters on my sodding fingers trying to sign to check my poxy balance. I can't wait to figure out how to get the fingerprint or pass code function working.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I recently set up an Internet banking app on my phone. It asked me to choose a password which I did. A nice complicated one that no one can guess. 14 characters with 2 numbers and two capitals.

Little did I know that was going to be the password to get into the app. So now I get asked to input the 4th, 9th and 14th characters, or the 1st, 7th, 11th etc.

I now spend bloody ages counting letters on my sodding fingers trying to sign to check my poxy balance. I can't wait to figure out how to get the fingerprint or pass code function working.

What did you think the password would be used for ?! I don't think the fingerprint function will work any time soon on banking apps

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here