Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Someone mentioned that this game will be televised ? I don't see that to be true online anywhere... Can you someone confirm?

sdsd.JPG

No idea how to watch though :shrug:

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
Can't make it sat, got a adult and a u18 ticket in the West stand upper...is their a ticket exchange still

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Can't make it sat, got a adult and a u18 ticket in the West stand upper...is their a ticket exchange still

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Maybe...

but only if the club announce it as sold out.....

and then only if they announce a scheme for the game....

the last time you got vouchers for the Club Shop IIRC

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
We're definitely being shown on live TV in Norway - my Norwegian mate in Oslo just sent me this! He's aware of my Seagulls' passion and is going to be watching the match with a few of his mates to "spread the gospel". Good chap! :ascarf:

Albion vs Norwich.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
what is Kodi?

Its a media player you can download (for free) that lets you source various streams. Live sports, TV shows, movies. Not everything works perfectly, you have to dig around a bit on live sports particularly to find a good stable stream, but once you've got to grips with it, it works a treat. I've binned off my Sky subscription, wish I'd done it years ago.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Its a media player you can download (for free) that lets you source various streams. Live sports, TV shows, movies. Not everything works perfectly, you have to dig around a bit on live sports particularly to find a good stable stream, but once you've got to grips with it, it works a treat. I've binned off my Sky subscription, wish I'd done it years ago.

Never used it. Does it pick up Sky games too?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Never used it. Does it pick up Sky games too?

Sure does. I use it. Fantastic piece of kit although a bit unstable at times. With the right add-ons installed you could watch possibly any tv channel in the world. For free. Including nearly all sports.

I will gladly give you a proper run down when I see you next at the pub.

Currently available:-

South: 50 (15 pairs)
WSL: 48 (4 pairs in W1A)
WSU: 27
ESL: 31
ESU: 43
1901 ESL: 76

This is the first time we have seen 1901 seats offered on general sale for a game. Nearly all 76 seats are together so plenty of pairs. At £60, they are an £18 premium over the most expensive tickets, which some will consider good value for hospitality, beer in a proper glass and warm, carpeted environment. Not no mention a great central position and arm rests of your seat!

I also believe there is no booking fee on 1901 tickets and you get a program thrown in, so the surcharge for these could be as little as £13.

Am surprised the club have not released the final few in E1H. Maybe they have some other pockets of seats in other stands that could still be made available? If not, then at current rates all the remaining regular pair of seats are sure to go before they are back in tomorrow.

I think some will be keeping their fingers crossed there are some left on Friday and this will be pay day, after a 5 week month for many.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here