Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Martin

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You can always PM me.....

Your welcome to do the same. I know the CH side of things. You seem to be friends with Russell's family....................If he is to sign then all that must water under the bridge so to speak

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Your welcome to do the same. I know the CH side of things. You seem to be friends with Russell's family....................If he is to sign then all that must water under the bridge so to speak

I don't know either party...I am just interested to find out..sounds juicy...

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
That story had me up until you mentioned you bumped into him at a theatre.....Footballers don't go to theatres!!

What, up until the eighth word?

This footballer did. It was a one-man show at Brighton Open Air Theatre. The 'one man' was Russell's brother.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Tbf this is very 'look at me' stuff. I appreciate you seem to have a good inside knowledge on things but hinting at things without revealing anything is a bit nobby.

It is a bit and if I thought he definitely wasn't going to sign it wouldn't bother me to say it but you cant batter things on to a public forum if they are going to be working together again. I wouldn't get told anything ever again.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That story had me up until you mentioned you bumped into him at a theatre.....Footballers don't go to theatres!!

I sat in front of Gary Lineker at the theatre a couple of years ago ... and it wasn't a play about football either

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Not with Norwich squad for the friendly against Peterborough.

Suggests that the story is true. Think it will be a good signing. Only 30 so younger than Greer and Calderon but has a lot of experience at this level and in the Premier League. Would be good competition for Dunk, Goldson and Huhnemeier (when he's fit) and can also play at right back.

Wonder if we're still looking for left back competition for Bong (assuming this goes through) or if Rosenior/Adekugbe will provide that.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
What, up until the eighth word?

This footballer did. It was a one-man show at Brighton Open Air Theatre. The 'one man' was Russell's brother.

Apparently Russell Martin is a vegan (true story). That will confuse [MENTION=3792]bhanutz[/MENTION] even more.

Although it may also explain why he is keen to sign for us....

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here