Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If It Comes To It, Who Would Be Your Dream Goal Winner???

Windows

Feb 8, 2013
Hove
Whatever will be will be, but IF you could pick your dream current Albion player to score the injury time winner which takes us to the Premiership, who would you pick to totally and utterly finish your season on an absolute high?? :ascarf:

I'd pick Bobby Zamora as he has been so instrumental in previous years for us. :O

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Zamora's not going to be fit though.

Calde comes on as a late sub for the injured Bruno and scores with his face in the 92nd minute

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
CH confirmed yesterday at a fans forum that Bobbys all but done for the season barring a miracle. He said that the club knew the score when they took him on, and to get what we have out of him was the best he could have hoped for. C'est la vie.

For me, another Skalak screamer would be perfick, but I'd take a 91st minute deflection off someones- anyone's- backside

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Shame about Zamora.

Would like to see Rosenior get his first goal for us. His been a brilliant signing.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If the question is the dream, then there can only be one answer.
However, looks like he's played his last game for us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A 25 yarder from Bruno please.

No one player embodies the Falmer Generation of the club better than him - flair, commitment, passion and class. And what a way that would be to round off a beautiful season from the Spaniard.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
CH confirmed yesterday at a fans forum that Bobbys all but done for the season barring a miracle. He said that the club knew the score when they took him on, and to get what we have out of him was the best he could have hoped for. C'est la vie.

For me, another Skalak screamer would be perfick, but I'd take a 91st minute deflection off someones- anyone's- backside

He was still worth every penny for his 7 goals, and played his part when Baldock and Wilson were out. It's been a win win from me and his dream end to his career.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If it can't be Bobby then I'll second that nomination for Calde. Unlikely he'll be on the pitch but this is all about the dream, yes?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
but IF you could pick your dream current Albion player to score the injury time winner which takes us to the Premiership,

NO NO NO its the Premier League. Its about time people were banned for getting such basic things wrong.

Anyway, Calderon just to cement his status, not that he requires it. This may be unlikely however as he is not making the bench currently. Therefore from the current starting 11, Stockdale with a long kick up field which sails past everyone and into the net.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
O'Grady whoa
O'Grady whoa
He came from Barns-er-lee
He's better than Messi.

Sent from Konnie Huq's lingerie drawer.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Gordon Greer comes on for Dunk in 92nd minute due to cramp... Hits 25 yard stunner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here