Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Jose Izquierdo

Maybe a thinking of Izquierdo on the left, March on the right (which he prefers) and Knockaert with a free role behind a lone striker?

I doubt all three of them will be fit and in form at the same time but if they are, Solly might have to make do with game changing substitute appearances for the time being.

Lua Lua, Skalak & Murph will all shuffle further down the pecking order I'm afraid. I suspect Murph will be the only one in the squad come September now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Only 5ft 7 though SB ?
That's easily sorted, shave Izzy and stick his hair on Jose.
But I can't find any bookings, so he's not going to bail out the team in the 'you need 7' thread either.

I'm cooling on the deal.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Izquierdo is coming to Brighton, you just couldn't make it up.
He will get a lot of stick from opposing fans, I hope they prepare him for it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Belgian press were reporting that personal terms had been agreed, is that not the case? I was under the impression that the only hurdles Naylor was referring to were the work permit and the medical...

Yep. Fee has been accepted. And looks like personals. Off to Lancing for medical and work on the work permit.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yep. Fee has been accepted. And looks like personals. Off to Lancing for medical and work on the work permit.

There is no way in the world this would be all over the press without the 'personals' being done! That would give the agent the license to 'Pritchard' him out to every other Premier League club or even lowly teams like Boro & Wolves who are prepared to spend big.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nah... just a niggle I'm sure (Out til November)
A hammer blow, although I can't see him missing more than 1 or 2 games.
This is Sam Baldock we're talking about here.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
stuff...

Club this morning - once again, if no kink gets in English cable - took 18 million and it already has a replacement with Dennis, the revelation of this season start.

Although technically better of course, I rather liked this part of the initial translation..!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
On the work permit front I would be optimistic we can get this done. Colombia are ranked 8th in the FIFA list, it's a club record fee and he's played the last 2 games internationally.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
A hammer blow, although I can't see him missing more than 1 or 2 games.
This is Sam Baldock we're talking about here.

Exactly, which leaves us with just two beautiful lumps upfront.

This fella is "the running guy?"
b1e2a60b8b3856e54b587d09e8eec4f49c07c7b31e8b7f06f93c0cea51a024a36.jpg

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Now all that remains to be seen is if he's strong enough to hold up the shirt. That's the last part of the medical.

Come on Jose, you can do it! One last big push!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here