Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lua lua given squad number

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If he could learn to run into space, he could jump the queue behind Knocky and Solly.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Could be "Does the fact that Chris Hughton has given him a squad number mean that Kaz has a future at the Albion?". Not entirely sure though.
If that's the case, I really hope the answer's no. Has been good for us, but if we haven't moved on from him, I'd be disappointed.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Lest we forget that he was our player of the month 2 seasons ago and only fell down the pecking order due to injury. A better player than Skalak and Murphy on his day, I hope we keep him and look at getting in a winger on loan as opposed to buying.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does he still have a future.no CH .as given him a squad number.
It just means he has a chance of being in the 18 v Man City, nothing more for now.

Towell and Ince don't until they get a number.

Last edited:

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Lest we forget that he was our player of the month 2 seasons ago and only fell down the pecking order due to injury. A better player than Skalak and Murphy on his day, I hope we keep him and look at getting in a winger on loan as opposed to buying.

Murphy is twice the player Lua Lua is.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Skalak is twice the player Lua Lua is.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
I'm not sure all the hate on Lulu is about. Seriously i've always said this guy can tear up defenses. Definitely under rated.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
No hate at all. I've enjoyed watching him play, he is a long servant and I will always have fond memories of his time with us. He is 5/6th choice winger for any reasons, I think he should be sold. He needs a new challenge/club to get back to his best.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

You make it sound like him getting injured is a rare thing... He spent more time injured than not at his QPR loan spell too didn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here