Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It's 09:15 I'm excited and perfectly hungover too - The sort of hangover that gives you an edge but is instantly going to be eradicated after the first half pint consumed this afternoon.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I like the look of this Match Fact: 'Only one of the last eight teams debuting in the Premier League has lost their opening home match (Bournemouth in 2015).'

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If we go a goal or two down, don't give up on the singing/chanting please!!!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
It's going to be emotional, I was 13 when we last played in the top league and my son is the same age now. Never dreamt in those dark days that we would get to savour this moment. Proud to be a Brighton fan.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I hope we go 4-4-2. Results pulled off by the likes of Bournemouth and Burnley have been with 2 strikers. I think you have to look at this game as a free hit. We are not expecting to take any points off City, these are bonus points and we should just go for it. Playing 1 up front will restrict us to even fewer chances. Also 4-4-2 can be the most stubborn defensively if played right.
Please CH, 4-4-2!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Loving our current spot on the table :amex: Capture.JPG

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I hope we go 4-4-2. Results pulled off by the likes of Bournemouth and Burnley have been with 2 strikers. I think you have to look at this game as a free hit. We are not expecting to take any points off City, these are bonus points and we should just go for it. Playing 1 up front will restrict us to even fewer chances. Also 4-4-2 can be the most stubborn defensively if played right.
Please CH, 4-4-2!

I really hope we don't. We have played 4-5-1 all pre-season. Plus we only really have two strikers fit right now.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If we go a goal or two down then 'great escape' it is at full volume by every fan in the stadium please :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Todays the day!

Gutted because I have a surprising picnic in the woods to attend.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
My excitement has suddenly turned into pre-match anxiety.

Me too, but I'm always glass half empty.
Time will go quick as I am off to Argyle v Charlton for their first home match, then legging it home.
One minute I am thinking that we may be able to hold them then the next we are going to get smashed.
What worries me is that when you are playing these top sides one mistake and you usually pay the price.
Give them half a yard in the box and it will be in the back of the net.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here