Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
From what I’ve been told, one is for discipline, and two are for illness/injury. So they are all enforced.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So punish a player which actually is negative for the club

Great move

We have no idea what the supposed offence may be. Therefore we can't make any reasoned response to it. But one thing is sure, Chris Hughton will do all he can to keep the integrity of the team and its discipline intact.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Why would that be then, is it because of the thread on him not caring after he scored that's a fairly easy assumption to make... but is it right ?

It's more based upon what we know of March and Knockaert's character. Obviously complete speculation and may be totally baseless, but I would be surprised if anybody else's initial assumptions differed... Hopefully the info is wrong.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Checking I note that none of these three have Insta-storied anything over the past couple of days.

Izquierdo and Knocky both tend to show their travels and stuff, as plenty of other players have.

May be nothing, but it is unusual.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's more based upon what we know of March and Knockaert's character. Obviously complete speculation and may be totally baseless, but I would be surprised if anybody else's initial assumptions differed... Hopefully the info is wrong.

I hear ya fella, now the Argus are on to it.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...field_v_Albion_from_the_John_Smith_s_Stadium/

Huddersfield are missing ex-Albion winger Rajiv van La Parra to suspension and we await Albion team news amid one or two rumours about missing players

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Checking I note that none of these three have Insta-storied anything over the past couple of days.

Izquierdo and Knocky both tend to show their travels and stuff, as plenty of other players have.

May be nothing, but it is unusual.

Izquierdo did, landing yesterday

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here