Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club.

kjgood

You got out of school early or is your caravan on the move today?

Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club with The Biggest BOTTLEJOB fans.

- Brighton v Palace 0-2. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton v Derby 2-6. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton v Sheffield Wednesday 1-3. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton Play Off Bottlejobs? 100%

I understand everyone on here is on the ''Promotion Bus'' so to speak, but the club as a whole and the fans are all clueless. First of all, as you can see above that it's a never ending pattern of ****ing it all up. I think it's all so funny that all of you for the last four seasons have been saying the same old shit so early. "It's our year, it's our season, we're going up this year" - It's all the same and that's why I despise the club so much. First of all, I can't complain that this season you've all started so well, but I remember when Brighton done Norwich 5-0, and coming on here and on Facebook seeing every Brighton fan saying, "WE ARE GOING UP, THIS IS THE SEASON" - I mean come on, it was like 13 games and that's got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and heard.

I was so delighted on Saturday when Preston beat you 2-0 because maybe that was a kick in the bollocks everyone deserved, even sweeter taste knowing an eighteen match unbeaten run ended and Brighton seem once again the bottle jobs as we know it. I think everyone forgets when looking at the table that a win is three points and the chasing pack below are slowly approaching up to take that 2nd place spot. I believe Newcastle will end up storming the league in the upcoming weeks and 1st place was never going to Brighton at all which makes it all the greater knowing that Newcastle are the strongest force in the league.

The Transfer Window - Why in the ****ing **** aren't you buying anyone in the transfer window at the moment. You're nineteen days in and you've secured a bunch of nobodies they have gone straight into the reserve ****. That isn't really positive is it? If you can't see through that then you're ridiculously stupid. It's the same as every year at the moment, you have one good goalscorer then the rest just fade away. I know what Chris Haughton is doing, waiting and waiting until the very last minute thinking that at the moment the squad is strong enough.....It isn't, you need a Premier League Mind in that squad who can pull the boys through with the experience to keep calm. Brighton for sure, don't have any of that. Just all Championship Bottlers. Why can't you just fork out a good couple million on a striker who can partner up who is actually capable of scoring goals instead of having the goons that score against the shitty clubs, but can't preform against the big sides. It's going to be a panic buy if you lose to Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow night.

THE BOTTLING OUTCOME: I've said it for the last three seasons so the 4th season isn't going to be different, Brighton will **** this up as they've always done and will lose out in the Play Off's ONCE AGAIN. The runs of losses will come in the next two months, the frustration and the anger will kick in when Sheffield Wednesday & Leeds start chasing and soon enough over-taking. Just face the facts and disappointment already that Brighton aren't going up into the Premier League.

Crystal Palace - I love the fact you laugh at Palace's disappointment from time to time but they're in the Premier League, the best league in the world. I know for sure they couldn't care less about your comments because not only did they do you in the play off's, they laughed all the way to promotion and have stayed in the premier league all that time. There is no way in hell Brighton would of stayed there for this long and even I, if, if, somehow in this life you get there, you'll get relegated first season so it's pointless you being humiliated.

That's really it, keep being the bottlers you all are.
Cheers.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Think I understand the Palace poster, he is at home frustrated after watching another pitiful performance by his team, he is also very worried about us coming up as he know that the league position of Palace in the Premier League is the only thing that they have over as, so we are bottlejobs?, lets look at the facts:

1.Yes Poyet did a bottlejob when we played you in the playoffs, give you that one. Toys out of pram job as well.
2.The next year, we did not bottle it, we were not good enough.
3.Last year, we did not go up, as we were very unlucky with a Mike Dean decision, plus 4 players being injured in the first 50 minutes of the play off leg and then probably playing the best football I have ever seen from us in 50 years, for a half against Wednesday (24 shots was it?, which is more than Palace have had in the past year?), we lost, I can assure you we did not bottle it.

Bottling is when you have players who wear gloves and don't give 100% to the cause (Benteke, Caybaye maybe), or when your lose so many games in a year that you 'bottle it' and get rid of a fine manager in Pardew (ok,ok, maybe not). Let me remind you of why we are so far ahead of Palace these days and understand why you have to post crap to make you feel a little better:

1.We have more fans that you
2.More season ticket holders
3.Bigger and better ground (although I would admit that is not hard)
4.Better manager than you, he has dignity and class, has Big Sam, or Pardew?
5.We have a better owner than you, your fab 4 and the yanks probably have more wealth but how much have they put in?, not as much as our Tone..
6.Better Training facilities and a youth set up to die for
7.A real community club with 'Togetherness' not a club who's fans are constantly moaning
8.We don't have a drummer, Chavs with hoodies, pitiful light shows, goal music, cardboard cutout displays and fans that do cut throat gestures to managers (their own).

Now what do you have that we don't............................being trying to think......oh year Cladding...give you that one.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How the **** has this been allowed to get to 15 pages. Jesus :facepalm: Ridiculous. This wouldnt even get near the BBS yet here we are and how the hell can someone with that user name even be allowed to post.

Utterly weak, WEAK moderating.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club with The Biggest BOTTLEJOB fans.

- Brighton v Palace 0-2. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton v Derby 2-6. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton v Sheffield Wednesday 1-3. BRIGHTON BOTTLED PLAY OFF
- Brighton Play Off Bottlejobs? 100%

I understand everyone on here is on the ''Promotion Bus'' so to speak, but the club as a whole and the fans are all clueless. First of all, as you can see above that it's a never ending pattern of ****ing it all up. I think it's all so funny that all of you for the last four seasons have been saying the same old shit so early. "It's our year, it's our season, we're going up this year" - It's all the same and that's why I despise the club so much. First of all, I can't complain that this season you've all started so well, but I remember when Brighton done Norwich 5-0, and coming on here and on Facebook seeing every Brighton fan saying, "WE ARE GOING UP, THIS IS THE SEASON" - I mean come on, it was like 13 games and that's got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and heard.

I was so delighted on Saturday when Preston beat you 2-0 because maybe that was a kick in the bollocks everyone deserved, even sweeter taste knowing an eighteen match unbeaten run ended and Brighton seem once again the bottle jobs as we know it. I think everyone forgets when looking at the table that a win is three points and the chasing pack below are slowly approaching up to take that 2nd place spot. I believe Newcastle will end up storming the league in the upcoming weeks and 1st place was never going to Brighton at all which makes it all the greater knowing that Newcastle are the strongest force in the league.

The Transfer Window - Why in the ****ing **** aren't you buying anyone in the transfer window at the moment. You're nineteen days in and you've secured a bunch of nobodies they have gone straight into the reserve ****. That isn't really positive is it? If you can't see through that then you're ridiculously stupid. It's the same as every year at the moment, you have one good goalscorer then the rest just fade away. I know what Chris Haughton is doing, waiting and waiting until the very last minute thinking that at the moment the squad is strong enough.....It isn't, you need a Premier League Mind in that squad who can pull the boys through with the experience to keep calm. Brighton for sure, don't have any of that. Just all Championship Bottlers. Why can't you just fork out a good couple million on a striker who can partner up who is actually capable of scoring goals instead of having the goons that score against the shitty clubs, but can't preform against the big sides. It's going to be a panic buy if you lose to Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow night.

THE BOTTLING OUTCOME: I've said it for the last three seasons so the 4th season isn't going to be different, Brighton will **** this up as they've always done and will lose out in the Play Off's ONCE AGAIN. The runs of losses will come in the next two months, the frustration and the anger will kick in when Sheffield Wednesday & Leeds start chasing and soon enough over-taking. Just face the facts and disappointment already that Brighton aren't going up into the Premier League.

Crystal Palace - I love the fact you laugh at Palace's disappointment from time to time but they're in the Premier League, the best league in the world. I know for sure they couldn't care less about your comments because not only did they do you in the play off's, they laughed all the way to promotion and have stayed in the premier league all that time. There is no way in hell Brighton would of stayed there for this long and even I, if, if, somehow in this life you get there, you'll get relegated first season so it's pointless you being humiliated.

That's really it, keep being the bottlers you all are.
Cheers.

You couldn't care less about our comments on Palace but chose to sign up to tell us how we'd bottle it again? You know what? You may be right but I'd much rather be a fan of the Albion than a Palace fan. You are punching way above your weight and have a bleak future once you go down, We may be struggling to go up but once we do, we have the infrastructure that you guys can only dream of. ...supporting Palace as they stumble along in the Premier League must be fecking soul destroying every game, we may have blown it on a couple of occasions but we had fun right the way through the season until we did. When was the last time you guys actually enjoyed a league game in the last year?

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How the **** has this been allowed to get to 15 pages. Jesus :facepalm: Ridiculous. This wouldnt even get near the BBS yet here we are and how the hell can someone with that user name even be allowed to post.

I appreciate that some get aerated by them, but personally I quite enjoy watching these absolute tools embarrassing themselves. Their poorly-written wind-ups only cut if there's merit in what they say - if the joke is too close to the bone, as they say. Silly little virgins like this idiot don't bother people, surely!?

Just enjoy laughing at him.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
A quick copy and paste confirms the total at 712-words. :ffsparr:

kill me.jpg

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
I think we are all overlooking something here. He has WAITED an awful long time to post this rubbish.

I bet he was typing during the Birmingham game and then again during the Fulham game only to have to throw it all away and slope off to the pub. Then, having followed every Brighton game since September he finally got to post.

I reckon he's watched or listened to more Brighton games than Palace games! This is quite understandable. I ask you, who wants to watch their team lose every week?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I've explained why. I ****ed up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I appreciate that some get aerated by them, but personally I quite enjoy watching these absolute tools embarrassing themselves. Their poorly-written wind-ups only cut if there's merit in what they say - if the joke is too close to the bone, as they say. Silly little virgins like this idiot don't bother people, surely!?

Just enjoy laughing at him.

I agree, very uplifting thread :smile:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Posters like this give us a chance to reflect and feel sorry for those less fortunate than us...

All a bit of fun... poor little ****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did anyone actually read the OP?

I only managed two lines before being bored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here